Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

vincewa

glitches or testing update?

Thu May 28, 2015 2:37 pm
I just noticed a ! Symbol appear over dungeon which leads you to the dungeon shop when followed and at the bottom says promotion ends in 322 days or some rediculous number but there is no promotion. Any ideas is this a glitch or are they just testing the feature for when they do have a dungeon shop promotion.

Also is it just me or did they reduce how far you can zoom out on the campaign map. It's very annoying when you control all mines and try to collect all your gold from mines and spend 5 mins scrolling around the map. Either increase the zoom out again or put a collect all button. Something to speed the process.
no avatar

monkeymcpeafoot

Thu May 28, 2015 11:51 pm
vincewa wrote:
I just noticed a ! Symbol appear over dungeon which leads you to the dungeon shop when followed and at the bottom says promotion ends in 322 days or some rediculous number but there is no promotion. Any ideas is this a glitch or are they just testing the feature for when they do have a dungeon shop promotion.

Also is it just me or did they reduce how far you can zoom out on the campaign map. It's very annoying when you control all mines and try to collect all your gold from mines and spend 5 mins scrolling around the map. Either increase the zoom out again or put a collect all button. Something to speed the process.

I noticed this about the dungeon too, but i have no idea why, i just laughed and showed my friend.