Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Wed May 27, 2015 10:11 pm
Sorin0311 wrote:
I have a team with toxic, storm and tiger lvl 40,all lvl 6 skill. Please help to develop another team or mix with another 3 dragons for the dungeon as waiting for new update . Also I have ruby lvl 35 and banana lvl 36 with lvl 6 skills. I have saving 5 mil food and 100milion gold and more than 500 scrolls. Also have all breadable dragons. Thx.

What about Pulsar and Golden Crow ? The two of them bring Fire, Plant, Energy, Wind, Metal and Void...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

Star Warden

Veteran

Wed May 27, 2015 10:22 pm
illidanx wrote:
Metal as first element is not too good because it's weak to lightning. Maybe try a different dragon, e.g. golden crow.

I agree with that, but if you use it on the Campaign Map/Heroic Mode, you will not encounter many Dragons with a Burnout mastery, therefore Lightning will only inflict normal damage if the Dragon has Stone Shield on it.
Administrator on Dragon Mania Legends Wiki (all users are welcome to join and contribute) - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 27, 2015 10:33 pm
Idoine91 wrote:
What about Pulsar and Golden Crow ? The two of them bring Fire, Plant, Energy, Wind, Metal and Void...

I think together with Clay will be a good team. I'll check the stats on wiki and let you know what I choose. I'm thinking also on Mutant, Geyser or black armor...