Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Flipper73

Apple (iOS)

Are Epics the best battle dragons

Wed May 27, 2015 6:40 pm
Hi, please help
I feel I am getting to the point of no return with my battle dragons so want to make the right decisions before levelling them up further. At the moment I have the following team:
Clownfish lvl24
Agave lvl21
Radiant lvl22

I love battling with my clownfish dragon but not sure he is the best choice to continue with as he is only 'rare'. Should I swap him for an epic dragon, maybe Black Armour?

Also I got into a right pickle with the dungeon today so want to put a team B together. The other Epic dragons I have are: Banana, Pulsar, Blueflame, Coral, Faun, Geyser, Clay, Aurora, Black Armour, Machine and Ironcast. I have no legendaries so far. I was thinking of maybe Pulsar, Coral, &Clay, what do you think?

illidanx

Veteran

Wed May 27, 2015 7:05 pm
Flipper73 wrote:
Hi, please help
I feel I am getting to the point of no return with my battle dragons so want to make the right decisions before levelling them up further. At the moment I have the following team:
Clownfish lvl24
Agave lvl21
Radiant lvl22

I love battling with my clownfish dragon but not sure he is the best choice to continue with as he is only 'rare'. Should I swap him for an epic dragon, maybe Black Armour?

Also I got into a right pickle with the dungeon today so want to put a team B together. The other Epic dragons I have are: Banana, Pulsar, Blueflame, Coral, Faun, Geyser, Clay, Aurora, Black Armour, Machine and Ironcast. I have no legendaries so far. I was thinking of maybe Pulsar, Coral, &Clay, what do you think?

I have clownfish on my main team and it's level 47 already. Clownfish is rare only because it has 3 basic elements. I think you need at least 1 advanced element to be classified as epic. I choose Clowfish because it has 3 elements that I need: earth, wind and water. It has slightly lower stat than dragons with one or more advanced elements but I first choose my dragon based on elements; stats come second.
Playing DML on Android (EUR).
G+ account: https://plus.google.com/u/3/107146111882661467491

ocean0666

Wed May 27, 2015 7:11 pm
use plant dragons.i think poison attack is the best

illidanx

Veteran

Wed May 27, 2015 7:18 pm
Flipper73 wrote:
Hi, please help
Clownfish lvl24
Agave lvl21
Radiant lvl22

You should replace radiant with another dragon btw. That void primary element ***** really bad. My team is Clownfish 47, Agave 49, Banana 49.

Flipper73

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 27, 2015 7:31 pm
illidanx wrote:
You should replace radiant with another dragon btw. That void primary element ***** really bad. My team is Clownfish 47, Agave 49, Banana 49.

So what should I replace Radiant with?

Star Warden

Veteran

Wed May 27, 2015 7:35 pm
Flipper73 wrote:
So what should I replace Radiant with?

Aurora: same Elements, different order
no avatar

Teodor Stefan

Google Play (Android)

Bucharest, Romania

Wed May 27, 2015 7:51 pm
Replace with what you want, but not void with first element
Till morning I ll have the same team like you - Clownfish, Radiant, Agave all level 35 and level 6 skills at all
In the morning I ll replace Radiant with Toxic - now is at academy at last level at plant - and feed till level 35
When will release the update at android, I must raise another dragon to have 6 at high level - would be pain to store food another 2 weeks from another dragon, but I must think who would be the 6 th dragon for the second team for Dungeon - maybe Tiger, or Banana next to Radiant and Elemental
Play on Android
Team: Pixie (70), Ice Cream (70), Empress (70), Clownfish (70).
Google+ catrina.lucianandrei@gmail.com

illidanx

Veteran

Wed May 27, 2015 9:12 pm
Star Net wrote:
Aurora: same Elements, different order

Metal as first element is not too good because it's weak to lightning. Maybe try a different dragon, e.g. golden crow.
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 27, 2015 10:04 pm
I have a team with toxic, storm and tiger lvl 40,all lvl 6 skill. Please help to develop another team or mix with another 3 dragons for the dungeon as waiting for new update . Also I have ruby lvl 35 and banana lvl 36 with lvl 6 skills. I have saving 5 mil food and 100milion gold and more than 500 scrolls. Also have all breadable dragons. Thx.
no avatar

Bigredtek

Wed May 27, 2015 10:10 pm
This two team thing is cool, so here is my approach. Team #1: clay, toxic, agave. All level 40 now, and of course level six academy across the board.

Team #2 that I am now building out for dungeon: storm, tiger, banana. Target is level 40 with maxed out skills.

I have found that two water skills in my original war team really helped me stay on track to get three stars in normal map combat. But from my fights in the dungeon so far, having all dragons survive a combat set has no bearing on performance, so I think I can get away with one water skill for team 2. Plus storm and tiger each have energy as primary, which is awesome when it comes to inherent damage reduction from fire and energy attacks.