Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

illidanx

Veteran

[Experiment] 3 Legendary team is so bad

Tue May 26, 2015 1:41 am
My main team of 3 epics is already 47 49 49 but I just want to experiment with the 3 legendary team. After a few months I finally got a team of 3 legendaries with all level 6 heroic healing. I level them to 15 and take them to mission 48 on normal mode to try this team. The enemies are level 17 with really low level skills. Go check them out yourself to see the details. My main team would defeat a team of 2 levels above with level 5 skills easily so if this legendary team is as good as my main team, it should win easily. Well I lost badly because enemies use metal shield and poison which I had no way to dispel or cure. I have no Crimson fury incase you wonder. Now I have no regret not going the 3 legendaries route.
no avatar

Ekard Dragon

Tue May 26, 2015 1:21 pm
Well when i was checking stats and skills of dragons when i was trying to chose best battle team for me 3 legendary dragons didnt looked like they would be better then 3 epic with good sets of elements.
So far i decided on:
Emerald
Agnes
Banana

2 energy/water/plant 1 fire/win/earth

And thats only becose i menage to get Agnes in event.
Otherwise i would go for:
Tribal
Banana
Agave

2 plant/water/fire 1 energy/wind/earth

I decided that void and metal arent that imba to have and i would have to level up additional dragons to rise metal and void temples. :)
Windows Phone user.
Sending energy as gift everyday so add me:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009340285394
and my wife, she sends gifts too :)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009464107290
no avatar

Jack Brownman

Tue May 26, 2015 2:36 pm
lol your second team is exactly my team.

But I think that against a team of 3 legendaries 1-2 lvls above my team it is hard to get three stars. Only chance is when they miss at least once
no avatar

Blackaddder

Tue May 26, 2015 3:17 pm
Tribal is not a good choice for some reasons:
both wind and earth special effects are almost the same.
content of 2 defensive skills gives him a low base attack (~62)
Fire attack is not that cool as energy. i'd go with 2 energy instead of 2 fire in your team.

Void is not THAT imba, but it is really good. Energy element is VERY popular ( Tiger, Storm ) and allows you to heal while attacking.
no avatar

EMPEROR SUPREME

Wed May 27, 2015 8:40 am
My team is tribal LV20 3/3/3
Banana LV19 2/2/2
Hammerhead LV19 2/2/2

2 water 1 earth/fire/wind/plant/void/energy/metal

Works pretty good and I have every important element.

ocean0666

Wed May 27, 2015 7:06 pm
My team is redflower,tribal and goldencrow the best attack is poison
no avatar

willynetros

Thu May 28, 2015 12:40 am
Yeah 3 legendary team is pretty risky but it have some ups as well.
Triple tapping dragons with the passive deals OP damage to single target but you have no sustain. It's a high rish high reward team i guess.
I'd say change one of the legendary to plant epic dragon with heal/shield