Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Kazuto Kirigaya

Is it possible to restart?

Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 am
So I was just wandering. Is it possible to completely restart the game from scratch? I have sent a ticket in and am waiting for a reply, so I thought in the mean time I'd come ask here. I just want to start from scratch level 1 yada yada. I tried using a new FB acc but every now and again the dang game keeps asking if I want to keep that profile or use the one from Game Center >.< It's really aggravating.
no avatar

Kylar Kylar

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 26, 2015 2:14 am
Hope everything can be reseted
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 26, 2015 5:45 am
First uninstall the game, then install it again and when they ask what game you should keep press merge account and choose the lvl 1 account, quickly check for Crimson Furry, and try to buy it, then wait for tribal promo and buy it as well, check if the 99 gems for royal VIP is active and buy it with and then start to play. You have a good start.
no avatar

Blackaddder

Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 am
Sorin0311 wrote:
First uninstall the game, then install it again and when they ask what game you should keep press merge account and choose the lvl 1 account, quickly check for Crimson Furry, and try to buy it, then wait for tribal promo and buy it as well, check if the 99 gems for royal VIP is active and buy it with and then start to play. You have a good start.

Crimson fury is no longer available as far i know. Many ppl reported that. also existing CF owners should have their own bracket, maybe devs are working on CF proble in 3rd update...

Jovi

Veteran

Tue May 26, 2015 2:10 pm
Press Alt-Ctrl-Del... ;D
no avatar

Machine

Tue May 26, 2015 3:01 pm
I don't think bought gems transfer though

Thegiantblur

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 26, 2015 9:58 pm
Not sure why anyone would want to restart the game, but have you tried going to the ap "erase data" uninstall DML go to "google play services" uninstall that (note: this will erase any and all other game data on that account) Install google play services again and DML again.