Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Xuzu

Veteran

Agnes - Feeding Event

Sat May 23, 2015 12:19 am
I have a Feeding Event to get Agnes.

Mine is an Energy dragon Feeding Event (Android - USA - player level 60)

I have not yet joined so I cannot give any stats on rankings.
no avatar

Blackaddder

Sat May 23, 2015 3:43 am
Xuzu wrote:
I have a Feeding Event to get Agnes.

Mine is an Energy dragon Feeding Event (Android - USA - player level 60)

I have not yet joined so I cannot give any stats on rankings.

http://i.imgur.com/HRvwU30.jpg - lvl 58, void element, android, Poland. #1 is 1,82m atm. GOod luck everyone :) Too bad, this dragon is poor gold producer, but interesting element combo.

http://i.imgur.com/POTq7Tu.jpg - the whole prize board for my bracket.
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Sat May 23, 2015 8:20 pm
Now I'm sure that I will never win a feeding event. In my bracket first place have 24 million food already for a dragon that already have it.

Xuzu

Veteran

Sat May 23, 2015 11:38 pm
Sorin0311 wrote:
Now I'm sure that I will never win a feeding event. In my bracket first place have 24 million food already for a dragon that already have it.

Same here, but its been a while since last one so many have tons saved up.

I am intentional not getting into top 20 since i have agnes though.
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 24, 2015 7:55 pm
Is this possible?

I am speechless! If my calculations are correct, with gems promo I think that amount of food cost 2500USD.
no avatar

Teodor Stefan

Google Play (Android)

Bucharest, Romania

Sun May 24, 2015 8:29 pm
we are in the same bracket, I guess he want to be sure that he will win :p or his dragons are very hungry and hurry up to get level 60 with all dragons
Or maybe he found magic fountain of food like Obelix with magic potion ;D
Play on Android
Team: Pixie (70), Ice Cream (70), Empress (70), Clownfish (70).
Google+ catrina.lucianandrei@gmail.com

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sun May 24, 2015 9:11 pm
Sorin0311 wrote:
Is this possible?

I am speechless! If my calculations are correct, with gems promo I think that amount of food cost 2500USD.

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming he's in your bracket so could you visit his islands and see whether or not if he has Agnes already? I only ask because in my bracket, the guy who's in first has Agnes already and used over 20 million food already and still going.

PuzzlerWorlds

Brazil

Sun May 24, 2015 10:54 pm
Sorin0311 wrote:
Is this possible?

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
no avatar

Markos.trash

Sun May 24, 2015 11:58 pm
Sorin0311 wrote:
Is this possible?

I'm in this bracket as well, and as I saw this I came to the forums to ask the same question, he's either rich or a good hacker. Going by his picture I'm guessing he's rich. We also have a gem discount going on right now so he must've bought the 50$ package a lot of times.

Also, by my calculations, to get this amount of food he would have to buy the 50$ package 53 times. so it adds up to 2,650$

I have 26m food saved up because I haven't participated in the previous two feeding events as I already had the reward dragons. Hoping one of the new dragons will be a feeding event. He used all of his food right away, he could've saved most of it up for other events to get the 1st place.
no avatar

debor

Mon May 25, 2015 6:43 am
I don't know how people have that much food I would like to know as this seems impossible