Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Will072

Veteran

Tick Tock Dragon

Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 pm
Anyone else got it yet?

When I connected my Apple Watch, it said I had a new habitat and dragon as an exclusive reward.

The dragon is still hatching but will post tomorrow morning with its details. Don't think I can post a picture from my phone.
Add me on iOS GameCenter: Will072 or in-game code be09

Xuzu

Veteran

Wed May 20, 2015 11:35 pm
Looking forward to hearing what the level 1 stats are.

PuzzlerWorlds

Brazil

Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 pm
It can already be seen at DML Wikia, click here.
no avatar

Will072

Veteran

Thu May 21, 2015 12:25 am
PuzzlerWorlds wrote:
It can already be seen at DML Wikia, click here.

Ah, wicked. Shame about the elements. Hatch time was 6h23m I think with VIP.

Star Warden

Veteran

Thu May 21, 2015 1:16 am
Will072 wrote:
Anyone else got it yet?

When I connected my Apple Watch, it said I had a new habitat and dragon as an exclusive reward.

The dragon is still hatching but will post tomorrow morning with its details. Don't think I can post a picture from my phone.

Could you post a screenshot of its nested egg before being cracked? And also one in its baby form after it has been put in the habitat?
Administrator on Dragon Mania Legends Wiki (all users are welcome to join and contribute) - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

Will072

Veteran

Thu May 21, 2015 8:23 am
Star Net wrote:
Could you post a screenshot of its nested egg before being cracked? And also one in its baby form after it has been put in the habitat?

Oh, no. I've already hatched and levelled it. Didn't think it would be needed after it was already on there. :-( So sorry!

Thegiantblur

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 21, 2015 10:40 pm
How is it possible to play DML on that tiny apple watch?
no avatar

Will072

Veteran

Fri May 22, 2015 7:21 am
Thegiantblur wrote:
How is it possible to play DML on that tiny apple watch?

You don't play it on there - it looks like you can collect gold with a tap from this one time habitat but it's more about the notifications.
no avatar

kharly58

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 22, 2015 7:35 pm
This is the dragon that is a bit reminiscent of Eve, the robot, from "Wall-E"? I like it and its habitat : ). I work
part time for Nike, and while we employees benefit from a stellar half off on all current merchandise, unfortunately,
electronics... and particularly, Apple products, are not some of them. The watch looks pretty incredible, though : ).
Congratulations on it and your exclusive dragon and habitat.

Star Warden

Veteran

Fri May 22, 2015 8:32 pm
Will072 wrote:
Oh, no. I've already hatched and levelled it. Didn't think it would be needed after it was already on there. :-( So sorry!

No problem. Could you please post a screenshot of its codex entry, then?
Administrator on Dragon Mania Legends Wiki (all users are welcome to join and contribute) - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page