Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 am
Jackiee wrote:
This solo event is by far better than all the other ones. Thank you GL for listening to all the complaints and suggestions and changing the event to make it much more doable and fun.
The arena is the only thing giving me problems. I've been trying for 5-6 days to get the 20 tokens. But 95% of my opponents are very hard.... 7-10 levels higher. I'm at 18/20 arena tokens finally though. ... and i have 1 day and 8 hours left to complete the event. So I'm positive I'll get the machine dragon. But im glad i started on the arena portion with a week left or i probably would have had to use about 50 to 70 gems to finish it.
:)
And i was able to get berry and pulsar and ironcast - none of which i had before.

I agree Jackiee, was a very doable event, for arena took longest all of 5 days just doing arena fights, because of length of event was able to continue breeding as I wanted, which was very nice, only trouble I had was my last day was having trouble getting game to save itself, everytime I finished last fight, finished collecting food farms and petting dragons, about every 3 hours, I would turn off my laptop and come back in about 3 hours, which is timing for my mines to reach capacity, the game would be back where I had started, originally 3 hours ago, farms needing to be collected and no last game token accounted for. so I would do everything over again this went on for 24 hours at least if not 36, then everything straightened itself out, all this making me wonder if I was going to able to finish event. but I finished and got my machine dragon eventually. after 4 tries finally machine stayed in my inventory. I had to keep clicking on claim dragon every time it came up.

now have ironkast and pulsar hatched in habitats, and machine still in inventory, so ended o.k.
no avatar

nortonz

Apple (iOS)

N. Idaho

Mon May 25, 2015 5:13 am
Well there isabout2 1/2 hr left in this event, I still need 6 more wins in the Arena, don't think I will get it. I have enough gems to pay for the ones I need, my question is, is this dragon worth it? Please answer as soon as possible. Thanks.
no avatar

Hzi137

Mon May 25, 2015 5:21 am
nortonz wrote:
Well there isabout2 1/2 hr left in this event, I still need 6 more wins in the Arena, don't think I will get it. I have enough gems to pay for the ones I need, my question is, is this dragon worth it? Please answer as soon as possible. Thanks.

Well, i think 60gems for the machine is worth it if you don't have it yet.
no avatar

nortonz

Apple (iOS)

N. Idaho

Mon May 25, 2015 5:54 am
Hzi137 wrote:
Well, i think 60gems for the machine is worth it if you don't have it yet.

Well I don't have it yet, but I was trying to save my gems so for a Boss Dragon. I haven't spent any real money on this game yet, and when I saw the dragon, it looked kinda ****** so I didn't even try for it until a few days ago, when I saw I only needed to complete 5 breeding, and the Arena, so I thought I would try for it. Got everything except for 6 wins. I might get 1 or 2 more, then I won't mind spending 30 or 40 gems, but wasn't sure about 60. Now that I look at the dragons ability so, I just might do it. Thanks for the reply.