Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Mon May 18, 2015 9:07 pm
I'm still on tier 4. I only need to collect food though so hopefully it won't take too much longer. But i should still get machine cause of how much time is still left
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Tue May 19, 2015 5:56 am
Got to tier 5. Have about six days to get one section done. This is very manageable :)
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Tue May 19, 2015 6:08 pm
I believe that for the arena, the cooldown is over once the timer for you're streak is over which is ruffly 20 minutes. I battled once my streak was over and still got the token.
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Wed May 20, 2015 12:28 am
I'm on tier 5

Collect gold: 35/35. - completed
Breed dragon: 2/6
Win arena. : 10/20

For the arena. After i win one, i plant a 30 minute fruit. That way when i come back, if the fruit is ready i know for a fact that i will get a token in the arena.

Xuzu

Veteran

Wed May 20, 2015 12:30 am
Jackiee wrote:
I'm on tier 5

Collect gold: 35/35. - completed
Breed dragon: 2/6
Win arena. : 10/20

For the arena. After i win one, i plant a 30 minute fruit. That way when i come back, if the fruit is ready i know for a fact that i will get a token in the arena.

Luckily there is plenty of time left.
no avatar

Dragon Lord

Veteran

Windows PC

Germany

Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 pm
Well, this is how you do a quite good event. There is enough time, and you actually get an item after a certain cooldown time. Had no problems to get to the last Tier, and even there I don't see any problem. Not sure why so many people rant about the arena. I have at least one easy enemy each time I want to get an item, which is two or more levels below me. Just a matter of time before I have 20 items.

There was also no need for me to do this event, as I already have two Machine Dragons. But since Ironcast is still missing in my Codex, this was the perfect opportunity. And having a third Machine is also not bad.

Flipper73

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 20, 2015 9:37 pm
Well it may be ok for you but I am having real problems with arena. I keep getting hard opponent. I have to lose 4 or 5 battles in a row then it may give me a normal opponent but even this will have dragons about 3 levels about mine. If I play skilfully I can just about win these. If I'm lucky if I lose 8 or 9 I get an easy opponent but as soon as I win this I get hard again. I have 8 tokens left to get, at this rate I'll have to fight another 60 odd battles to get all the tokens I need.
no avatar

Kobe Koening

Wed May 20, 2015 10:53 pm
I am only getting hard fights that I cant possibly win. Has someone noticed that the gem cost of lhe tokens changed from 3 to 10?
no avatar

Raoul Nokturhn

Sat May 23, 2015 9:34 pm
For me this event is over, cause I can't get the Machine Dragon. Atleast, I got the Ironcast Dragon and I'm happy. :)
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Sat May 23, 2015 11:12 pm
This solo event is by far better than all the other ones. Thank you GL for listening to all the complaints and suggestions and changing the event to make it much more doable and fun.
The arena is the only thing giving me problems. I've been trying for 5-6 days to get the 20 tokens. But 95% of my opponents are very hard.... 7-10 levels higher. I'm at 18/20 arena tokens finally though. ... and i have 1 day and 8 hours left to complete the event. So I'm positive I'll get the machine dragon. But im glad i started on the arena portion with a week left or i probably would have had to use about 50 to 70 gems to finish it.
:)
And i was able to get berry and pulsar and ironcast - none of which i had before.
You can find me on facebook. My name is Jackie Peto. :)