Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Nstylechic

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 18, 2015 4:58 am
All done!!! :) Will admit that was the easiest solo event-- could have finished sooner but wasn't rushed to finish today. Good luck to the rest of you with completing :)

arielle

Mon May 18, 2015 6:45 am
Tier 5

So if you don't win in the arena with 3 stars you don't get the token? Is this the same for everyone?
Apologies if this has already been discussed. I haven't read the last few pages. Been a bit busy this weekend.

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)
iOS user via Facebook, residing in the USA.
no avatar

Cyanalixia

Mon May 18, 2015 7:03 am
arielle wrote:
Tier 5

So if you don't win in the arena with 3 stars you don't get the token? Is this the same for everyone?
Apologies if this has already been discussed. I haven't read the last few pages. Been a bit busy this weekend.

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)

You just need to win in whatever shape you finish the fight. Make sure to let 30 minutes timer before winning a new fight as there is a cooldown on token.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Mon May 18, 2015 7:14 am
snapdragon33 wrote:
Congraulations on PIXIE, i'm green with envy, what level were your dragons. ???

looks like your doing well with machine awakening event as well, great

i'm having a little trouble with getting hatches to count so have let den go quiet til morning, keeps telling me i'm spending gold and not giving me hatching tokens,
if it isn't one thing it's another.

I got Pixie at the 39th attempt, Lightning and Sunflower both level 15. ;D

For the hatching part, two choices :
1. You purchase Fire dragon, hatch it, then pet it and sold it. Petting it will permit to reimburse yourself.
2. You use the new weekly attempts as hatching subjects ;)
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

Teodor Stefan

Google Play (Android)

Bucharest, Romania

Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 am
Finally finished all
Wasn t a hard challenge but needed some time :cool:
Play on Android
Team: Pixie (70), Ice Cream (70), Empress (70), Clownfish (70).
Google+ catrina.lucianandrei@gmail.com

pima33

Windows PC

Mon May 18, 2015 4:04 pm
Idoine91 wrote:
I got Pixie at the 39th attempt, Lightning and Sunflower both level 15. ;D

For the hatching part, two choices :
1. You purchase Fire dragon, hatch it, then pet it and sold it. Petting it will permit to reimburse yourself.
2. You use the new weekly attempts as hatching subjects ;)

I was doing #1 and then started to get spend tokens instead of hatching tokens.

so I decided to wait for new weekly and try for last 2 tokens. then I will have finished challenge.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Mon May 18, 2015 4:34 pm
Finally, I completed the event. I hope they have more of these that are this doable.

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Mon May 18, 2015 5:26 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
Finally, I completed the event. I hope they have more of these that are this doable.

I agree totally this was a fun way to get 2 new dragons that I did not have, no pressure to get things done just keep moving right along, really had a good time a few minor glitches but nothing that couldn't be dealt with since I had the time to deal with them.
Snapdragon33
Proud Member of  The Crazy Train Gang
Windows 10 pc (Eur- Gold)
Gift and Play Daily
Referral Code:  9c460
Hope Springs Eternal
Treat others as you wish to be treated. 

Tanya A.

Veteran

Mon May 18, 2015 5:51 pm
Now that I've completed it so soon I can get back to stacking my food and gold up for the next event which by my calculations shouldn't be for another 2 weeks. Also I can focus on getting Pulsar who I've wanted since the first time I saw him and complete the codex. I only have 5 more to go(Jelly, Tiger, Ruby, Alien, and Titan). Not including the bosses or other legendaries.
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 18, 2015 6:18 pm
Alien and Jelly was hardest dragons to hatch - multiple tries with less outcomes and highest rarity. I just have to get 5 tokens for breeding and 7 for arena battles.