Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Dinnertime

[SOLO] Awakening of the Machine

Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 pm
[CENTER]Awakening of the Machine
[/CENTER]

"A greater challenge is coming to Dragolandia. Awaken the Machine by completing all goals! He will protect you against the upcoming threats."

Attachments
AotM.jpg

Metalectric

Wed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm
@Dinnertime Haha, I was just about to post a thread about this XD Even though I already have the Machine dragon, I still need the Ironcast, so I guess I'll try for that.

EDIT: I'm glad they're giving us 11 days to do this instead of what is it usually, 5-6? lol

Xuzu

Veteran

Wed May 13, 2015 4:28 pm
Metalectric wrote:
@Dinnertime Haha, I was just about to post a thread about this XD Even though I already have the Machine dragon, I still need the Ironcast, so I guess I'll try for that.

I'm in the exact same situation!

I wouldn't mind an extra Machine though; I like how it looks.
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm
I really like this event. I don't have Ironcast and Machine.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Wed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm
I'd take any of the last 3 :)

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Wed May 13, 2015 4:48 pm
The only really interesting me is the Legendary habitat...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

WillWeigand

Wed May 13, 2015 4:56 pm
Idoine91 wrote:

Nothing worth getting for me here. We'll see what I get incidentally. :P
no avatar

Dragon Fodder

Veteran

Windows PC

This is the 1st Solo event I am trying. Do you have to breed each of the 4 dragons or does already having them count? Same would go for the habitat - do you need to buy one or does already having it count.

Then if I have to breed them what wiull I need for the machine one? I am tryimng black armor and energy is this on the right track anyway?

Xuzu

Veteran

Idoine91 wrote:

I still have 2 in my inventory from previous events. :)

Xuzu

Veteran

Wed May 13, 2015 4:59 pm
Dragon Fodder wrote:
This is the 1st Solo event I am trying. Do you have to breed each of the 4 dragons or does already having them count? Same would go for the habitat - do you need to buy one or does already having it count.

Then if I have to breed them what wiull I need for the machine one? I am tryimng black armor and energy is this on the right track anyway?

You just have to do the actions on the bottom. The first is collect gold (from habitats). The second is feed dragons (any dragons). The third is hatch dragons (any dragons).

So, to do it quickest, you can breed fire and fire to hatch them fastest.

But note that last time there was a timer (so you couldn't get the items any faster than a certain amount of time per item).

For example, the items for gathering food from farms were often only being dropped once per hour.