Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 22, 2015 5:58 am
Now is really boring, just try for legendary, colecting gold, plant food... as I have all breadable dragons. Just hope with the new uptate came another challenges.

Jovi

Veteran

Sat May 23, 2015 1:30 pm
Lynn R. wrote:
I don't recall ever saying that I play / have multiple DML files. I don't enjoy this game enough to do that. And one of the reasons that I've started to disdain this game is exactly because I've played other games in the meantime. This game is just so boring in comparison. In my mind, it loses to other games in factors of amusement because there are many other fast-paced games that I can play as opposed to this slower paced one where I have to spend months stockpiling food to clear a five-quadrant map. I've collected pretty much all of the dragons I've wanted (which look boring now because of the lack of model variety) as well as nearly finished the Codex, and have almost completed all of the achievements that don't involve Friends. My island is very self-sufficient and I can max out all of my habitats whenever I wish. I have more Gold than I know what to do with, and I do well in the events that I actually bother to participate in. This game is just not satisfying to me anymore. The single food bottleneck has made it too slow, and now I'm nearly over the game. I'm glad that you all are enjoying it though.

Just stock up, later you will wish that you had done more otherwise need to buy gems. For me it was a breather but we know an update is coming with new stuff, as shown in fb. I may even buy gems to standby when there is a sharp discount like right now. Too often in the past i have struggled as well, but I am getting ready ~ more resource more fun.

Now i have over 150mil gold and 23 mil food... and still growing.