Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

debor

This game is boring

Sun May 10, 2015 11:07 am
I hate to say this but this use to be a good game now all I can accomplish is not one thing but fight fight fight you guys at gl need to keep people interested come up with other ideas of this story if there is one so please don't dismiss other peoples ideas because I've read what people are saying and I feel it excellent ideas they have if you guys can't come up with something else people will go find new games I know and I have found something better than this rubbish
Thank you

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 10, 2015 2:33 pm
I agree that this game has gotten very tedious and boring. My only inspiration for staying is to advance on Heroic Mode. If that desire fades away soon then I'll probably leave the game, because everything's moving too slowly and there's not enough to do while I wait. I might check in a couple times a day to put two dragons in the breeding den, collect Gold, and collect Food. Maybe use my Energy if I feel motivated enough. This game isn't a very long term one. It moves too slowly to the point where people lose interest. There needs to be a balance between slow-paced and fast-paced material. The only truly fast-paced material is the Campaign Map, and you can't advance on that unless you swim through the slow-paced things like farming enough food to advance. Then after you spend days and maybe weeks collecting, you can only advance a few tiles on the Map, which takes less than a day. Then it's back to stockpiling for weeks at a time.

Jovi

Veteran

Sun May 10, 2015 3:40 pm
I have faith this game will improve... I believe its only about 4+ months old. Everyone is getting impatient...

And I have no idea if they are making the game too difficult or easy these days. I still see many active players in the fb fan page that are enjoying the game just doing breeding.
no avatar

Drac-girl

Mon May 11, 2015 9:59 am
Well, I now have more friends that send me energy which I use to hire friends dragons to advance along the campaign map..... I save my gems to purchase more portal energy, VIP days, and hatchery slots. Well I am enjoying myself. I started a second game to implement all of the things that I have learned from this game.
no avatar

Abimael Rivera

Guayanilla, Puerto Rico

Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 am
A second game on the same unit your main one is on?
no avatar

Daedus.Wolfe

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States

Wed May 13, 2015 12:09 pm
jovi wrote:
I have faith this game will improve... I believe its only about 4+ months old. Everyone is getting impatient...

And I have no idea if they are making the game too difficult or easy these days. I still see many active players in the fb fan page that are enjoying the game just doing breeding.

The game is too difficult in the terms of advancement and new players vs old players. Old players had it easy and cheap to train up dragons. New players have to struggle with the hideous cost in scrolls and gold.
It's also getting tedious and boring. Grinding tiles for scrolls, waiting for food to produce.
It's become frustrating being put into brackets you can't compete in for the arena and having events that people just buy their way thru (I'm not convinced they are not cheating as well).

For myself and my kids it's gotten to the point where we just breed and collect dragons. My kids don't even bother to farm food anymore. Kinda sad considering how much they loved playing it a couple months ago.
On Android devices
no avatar

Daedus.Wolfe

Wed May 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Abimael Rivera wrote:
A second game on the same unit your main one is on?

Yes. You can play more than one game on the same device. Make sure your first game is tied to a Facebook account, clear the ddata for your game and start a new game. Play that game up a bit then, when you log into facebook, you can chose between the two games. DO NOT merge the games. One will overwrite the other.
On Android devices

Jovi

Veteran

Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm
More than 10 days for a solo event with duplicated dragons, I hope there is new upper bracket event with new legendary as rewards that runs in parallel. Otherwise, this is truly boring.as hell. Good thing I have alot of gold and food accumulated now after skipping events for almost 2 weeks.
no avatar

Daedus.Wolfe

Fri May 15, 2015 3:02 am
I've already got everything in this event. my kids have everything except the ironclast. Too bad they don't have different prizes for different brackets on this one.
On Android devices

arielle

Fri May 15, 2015 4:51 am
It would be nice to see a legendary as the grand prize for the solo, especially since one of the benchmark prizes is a legendary habitat. And instead of basic easy to breed dragons as initial benchmark prizes, it'd be way better IMO to have food or gems instead.

Basically it'd make more sense for each of the tier prizes to complement one another and ultimately the grand prize. As it stands, the prizes are just random with no relation, connection or relevance to one another.