Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Dragonsmoke

cronos shards

Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:31 am
There is something I don't get, I know when you forge the shards together, you get 6 hers time travel (for the want of a better description), but what happens when you get all 18?
no avatar

Fabián Sánchez

Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:04 am
Well if you forge all 6 seals(the 18 shards in total) you'll release chronos and he'll decrease your timers once every four days.
no avatar

Dragonsmoke

Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:25 am
Fabián Sánchez wrote:
Well if you forge all 6 seals(the 18 shards in total) you'll release chronos and he'll decrease your timers once every four days.

Thanks dude, how much time does he take off?

Star Warden

Veteran

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:41 pm
Dragonsmoke wrote:

6 hours
Administrator on Dragon Mania Legends Wiki (all users are welcome to join and contribute) - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

Dragonsmoke

Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:17 pm
Star Net wrote:
6 hours

Thank you

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:15 pm
Dragonsmoke wrote:

so this timer once every four ddays what is it cost, and you have to use allthe shards. or this only happens once you have collected all of them and set them off.

curious as usual, snappy33

illidanx

Veteran

Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:55 pm
snapdragon33 wrote:
so this timer once every four ddays what is it cost, and you have to use allthe shards. or this only happens once you have collected all of them and set them off.

curious as usual, snappy33

it's free. you got this after you collect of the pieces and forge all the seal.
Playing DML on Android (EUR).
G+ account: https://plus.google.com/u/3/107146111882661467491

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:06 am
illidanx wrote:
it's free. you got this after you collect of the pieces and forge all the seal.

i guess i'll have to try a little harder to finish exploring ruins it get shards, the last discussion I heard was that timers could only be used once, and to reset had to pay outrageous amount of coin, so this sounds much better, would be really great when hatching that weekly or monthly dragon that seems to take forever and day. to arrive.
thanks Illidanx, since you play on windows and I do to, are you looking for friends, if so sent me a pm and i'll send you my facebook info. snappy33