Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

fureezh

Hello guys.. I really want to get 4 super-rare dragons. (sunflower and friends)
Hope you can share your experiences to get them.
no avatar

manderson

Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:18 am
I've been trying to get the sunflower dragon for some time now.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:00 am
fureezh wrote:

Define Sunflower and friends?
no avatar

Roost

San Diego, California, United States

Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:13 am
fureezh wrote:

It's good to use a combination that can possibly result in two of the super rare dragons
Examples
Salamander and Prickly for Sunflower and Magnet
or
Cloud and UV for Mercury and Lightning
If you only need one left just use the two elements mixed with fire to result in shortest breeding times
Magnet:Salamander and Lumino
Sunflower:Leaf and Bee (have to use wind as the secondary since fire is being used in the original combination)
Mercury:Boiling and War(Might recommend Razor and Cloud instead because boiling and war are both common)
Lightning:Meteor and Bee(but as long as the phoenix event is ongoing mine as well just use the plasma/smoke combo, I was able to breed 3 lightnings this way)

Metalectric

Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:44 am
Also try having higher-level dragons; this does not automatically guarantee you'll get a Sunflower dragon, etc, but it does improve the chances of such. Hope you get it soon, in any case--breeding that thing was a pain for me, too.
no avatar

Roost

Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:49 am
Metalectric wrote:
Also try having higher-level dragons; this does not automatically guarantee you'll get a Sunflower dragon, etc, but it does improve the chances of such. Hope you get it soon, in any case--breeding that thing was a pain for me, too.

Yeah I see a good increase of chance around level 15 and again at 20, during the phoenix challenge I got 3 lightnings out of 25 tries at 15 and then got another one within 3 breeds followed by phoenix.

Metalectric

Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:16 am
Roost wrote:
Yeah I see a good increase of chance around level 15 and again at 20, during the phoenix challenge I got 3 lightnings out of 25 tries at 15 and then got another one within 3 breeds followed by phoenix.

I'm currently trying to breed a Phoenix dragon myself; I've hatched a few Lightnings and others in about 10-15 tries. The parents are both level 17, and I'm hoping that spam-breeding them will eventually land me a Phoenix, lol. They must be exhausted.
no avatar

Roost

Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:26 am
Metalectric wrote:
I'm currently trying to breed a Phoenix dragon myself; I've hatched a few Lightnings and others in about 10-15 tries. The parents are both level 17, and I'm hoping that spam-breeding them will eventually land me a Phoenix, lol. They must be exhausted.

If you can spare the food I would recommend growing both two 20