Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

cornedbeef

Toxic

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:26 pm
Hello. I'm trying to breed a Toxic for my A team, but keep coming up short.

I'm using a Doom(16)+Plant(16) but to no avail.
The Breeding Discoveries thread suggests Doom+Orange, but I thought using a single element dragon increases your chances of success by decreasing the number of possible outcomes.

Can anyone suggest a better combination to use? I've been trying for weeks now around going for the weekly/monthly dragons but having no luck.

Thanks!
cb
iOS Gamecenter: cornedbeef

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:42 pm
I got mine with Doom and Plant, but you could try with Doom and Sunflower, to increase chances with Uncommon and Rare (plus the additional Fire brings the smallest breeding times), or Doom and Prickly, two Uncommon, but that offers two times Toxic...
Good luck, it's a great dragon ;)

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:44 pm
cornedbeef wrote:

The Breeding Discoveries thread suggests Doom+Orange, but I thought using a single element dragon increases your chances of success by decreasing the number of possible outcomes.

Can anyone suggest a better combination to use? I've been trying for weeks now around going for the weekly/monthly dragons but having no luck.

Thanks!
cb

I used plant (lv 4) and witch I can't remember the level of witch - good luck

cornedbeef

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:48 pm
Thanks guys!
iOS Gamecenter: cornedbeef
no avatar

Trainer248211

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:30 pm
I wanted more epics to aid in gold production so I bred radiant to faun and got alien. Bred alien to radiant and got toxic twice in a row. Just how I got mine.

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:57 pm
cornedbeef wrote:

Thanks!
cb

howdy was in the same fix your in, trying to breed toxic, while waiting for my next try at breeding in the Easter event, I was scrolling through the choices in the breeding den, and came up with HONEY x VOID, levels 14 and 17, had a breed time of 19 hr 11 min and hatch time of 23 hr 03 min, now I'm feeding up my little toxic so he can join his habitat mates in the golden gather event for energy habitats.
with all the suggestions you've got keep us informed as to which one worked for you. thanks snappy33
no avatar

Bigredtek

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:02 pm
Void (16) and honey (20)...took me three tries to get toxic
no avatar

Machine

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:01 pm
I used luck and envy

Anshuman

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:34 pm
Hi.. I bred honey + doom dragon and got it on the first try.. Both were around level 18..

Tanya A.

Veteran

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:39 pm
cornedbeef wrote:

Thanks!
cb

I used doom and plant both level 16 and got him in 2 tries