Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

BarbieG

Senior Member

Posts

302

Location

Mesa, AZ

Help please, NEED SCROLLS.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:08 pm
Can anyone tell me, what is the quickest way to earn a lot of scrolls, am I right in thinking it would be ruins exploration?
BarbieG
no avatar

BarbieG

Senior Member

Posts

302

Location

Mesa, AZ

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:09 pm
I mean I really need A LOT of scrolls, especially with the academy cost being so high
BarbieG
User avatar

Tanya A.

Veteran

Posts

1406

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:40 pm
just answered this question in the other thread you have
no avatar

MamaMac

Junior Member

Posts

10

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:10 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
just answered this question in the other thread you have



Could you not have answered it again! So now other people reading don't have to go and look for the other thread.
User avatar

Xuzu

Veteran

Posts

1195

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:23 pm
1) Get 3 stars on missions that you have not gotten 3 stars on before
- This often means doing the side quests (the ones that show up as square instead of circle) since they eventually reset after getting 3 stars so that you can get those awards again.

2) Streaks in the arena - need to get quite a long streak to start getting scrolls though

3) Exploring ruins - food/gold is a bit more common, but sometimes you get scrolls (and gems) exploring ruins

4) Event/Content rewards

5) Login bonus - at times the bonus gives you scrolls

I think I've earned most of mine through #1, but at times #2. The streaks get hard if your player level is over 30 but your dragons are not very high level. Focus on the side quests I would say (or the main missions if you have not 3-starred them yet)
User avatar

illidanx

Veteran

Posts

647

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:48 pm
Xuzu wrote:
1) Get 3 stars on missions that you have not gotten 3 stars on before
- This often means doing the side quests (the ones that show up as square instead of circle) since they eventually reset after getting 3 stars so that you can get those awards again.

2) Streaks in the arena - need to get quite a long streak to start getting scrolls though

3) Exploring ruins - food/gold is a bit more common, but sometimes you get scrolls (and gems) exploring ruins

4) Event/Content rewards

5) Login bonus - at times the bonus gives you scrolls

I think I've earned most of mine through #1, but at times #2. The streaks get hard if your player level is over 30 but your dragons are not very high level. Focus on the side quests I would say (or the main missions if you have not 3-starred them yet)


Same, #1 is the best one for me. I earned 20 per days doing side quests on both normal and heroic mode. I have so many now that the game need 2 lines to display it...

Image
Playing DML on Android (EUR).
G+ account: https://plus.google.com/u/3/107146111882661467491
User avatar

Xuzu

Veteran

Posts

1195

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 pm
illidanx wrote:
Same, #1 is the best one for me. I earned 20 per days doing side quests on both normal and heroic mode. I have so many now that the game need 2 lines to display it...



While I have a decent amount, I have no where near that many :)

I have something between 100 and 300 (have to take a look).

But, I have quite a few dragons trained up to level 3 on all. (only higher on a select few, with only 4 dragons maxed out, but a couple more at 5)
User avatar

Tanya A.

Veteran

Posts

1406

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:43 pm
MamaMac wrote:
Could you not have answered it again! So now other people reading don't have to go and look for the other thread.


seriously, no need for the attitude and I was in a rush this morning, but it seems somebody else has answered for me. so thanks to that person and as far as you go no need to get snippy with me