Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

leatherchic

sunflower how to??

Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:50 am
I've been having probs getting a sunflower dragon, everyone says a boiling dragon & a tree dragon but i haven't had any luck, do they need to be at a certain level?

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:04 am
leatherchic wrote:
I've been having probs getting a sunflower dragon, everyone says a boiling dragon & a tree dragon but i haven't had any luck, do they need to be at a certain level?

Higher level dragons supposedly have higher chances of producing rarer dragons, but honestly, I'm not sure if levels play a big role in producing Rare / Epic / Legendary dragons, so I don't think levels are a huge problem. If you're still worried, try level 10 for both of them. That seems to be the most reliable level for getting good dragons, from what I've seen and experienced. For combinations, Boiling and Tree should land you one eventually. But if you really want to switch parents, I would recommend Leaf and Fire. I got mine with Boiling and Plant though. Just keep trying and be patient.
no avatar

leatherchic

Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:24 am
Thanks i'll give that a try