Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Natanji

Hi,
I've always had a bit of a problem playing the game because I don't have Facebook (and can't reasonably agree to their data policies). Thus I am only able to play on my Desktop computer at home, checking the game perhaps two or three times a day and not really making progress anymore now. I cannot sync my game with my laptop at work.

I have seen that under "Connect" in the Friends tab, it is possible to connect to MSN now. I am not sure if this option existed before, but I can't remember it at least.

I am wondering if savegame sync also works over MSN (like it does with Facebook), or if it merely pulls friends from MSN as well now that play the game as well.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
no avatar

Catcher

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:35 am
Yes, I have the same problem. I wanna connect to google+ but I can only connect to FB and MSN. Lame.
no avatar

Natanji

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:28 pm
Well, given I am on Windows and MSN is required for Windows Store to even download the game, I think it would be perfect if it would work over MSN there...