Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

llssn

Conditional Breeding?

Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:18 am
There's a challenge in your to do list goals for the campaign that requires you to breed a coral dragon. They tell you to breed it by crossing a metal plant hybrid with a water dragon. I didn't think much of it until I tried breeding for it with a mercury and a candy dragon. I have had surprisingly bad luck breeding it (over six failed attempts) and it makes me wonder if its because I'm not using the combination they recommended: water and a plant metal hybrid. Can anyone disprove this? How did you get your coral dragon?
no avatar

Trainer248211

Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:26 am
I would probably try venom or cyborg and water..but thats just me.
Good luck.

illidanx

Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 am
llssn wrote:
There's a challenge in your to do list goals for the campaign that requires you to breed a coral dragon. They tell you to breed it by crossing a metal plant hybrid with a water dragon. I didn't think much of it until I tried breeding for it with a mercury and a candy dragon. I have had surprisingly bad luck breeding it (over six failed attempts) and it makes me wonder if its because I'm not using the combination they recommended: water and a plant metal hybrid. Can anyone disprove this? How did you get your coral dragon?

I found that I had great success with the all their recommendations. Normally got the required dragon in one or two days, except the sunflower which took much longer.

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:59 am
I've had success with both of these breedings, either one will get you what you need for qquest.
Trainer248211 wrote:
I would probably try venom or cyborg and water..but thats just me.
Good luck.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:21 am
llssn wrote:

I used venom and water as recommended. I'm on the next quest for banana and using their recommended dragons. Only tried for it once or twice so far. I'll tell you when i get it.

Star Warden

Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:27 pm
llssn wrote:

You do not have to actually use two hybrids. You could use Mercury and Plant, or Candy and Metal, or Cyborg/Venom or Water. The last one would be better since any of the resulting combinations will have the water element, giving out a shorter breeding time. Besides, you can breed it even before having the mission (which is available for any non-event dragon). I obtained mine long before it.
Administrator on Dragon Mania Legends Wiki (all users are welcome to join and contribute) - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page