Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
User avatar

Xuzu

Veteran

Posts

1195

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:46 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
Got ghost last night. Stayed up til 4 in the morning, but I got him. :)


I fell asleep, so did not collect or feed 12 of my cherries, but still got 14th anyway so I got him as well.

But, it means I am unsure what the final total was for rank 1 and 20.

It was definitely lower than normal for me.
User avatar

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1104

Location

USA, tennessee

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:50 pm
Good for you Tanya A. I settled for coin and scrolls
Tanya A. wrote:
Got ghost last night. Stayed up til 4 in the morning, but I got him. :)
User avatar

Tanya A.

Veteran

Posts

1406

Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:09 pm
Xuzu wrote:
I fell asleep, so did not collect or feed 12 of my cherries, but still got 14th anyway so I got him as well.

But, it means I am unsure what the final total was for rank 1 and 20.

It was definitely lower than normal for me.



My farms were busy the first 2 days. The first day of the contest, they were all busy and I couldn't plant anything. I only got up to like 2-300k food. On the second day, I had 6 farms free, so I started planting cherries in those, and on the third day all of them were free so I did everything I possibly could to stay in the top 20. Would have finished a lot higher if I could have started doing it from day 1, but it's okay, I still got him. It was very, very close though. Too close for comfort.
User avatar

illidanx

Veteran

Posts

647

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:12 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
Got ghost last night. Stayed up til 4 in the morning, but I got him. :)


Before I went to bed, I saw you at position 20 with 3.8m I think. Good that you stayed in.
User avatar

Tanya A.

Veteran

Posts

1406

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:16 pm
illidanx wrote:
Before I went to bed, I saw you at position 20 with 3.8m I think. Good that you stayed in.


Lol, thanks. During like the last 5 minutes of it, I dropped from 19 to 20 and I saw the guy at 21 was extremely close to me and I knew he was still awake cause I saw him go from 3.6 to 3.7 when there was like 45 minutes left. I was so scared he'd jump ahead of me in those last 5 minutes. This **** game is going to start giving me panic attacks.
User avatar

illidanx

Veteran

Posts

647

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
Lol, thanks. During like the last 5 minutes of it, I dropped from 19 to 20 and I saw the guy at 21 was extremely close to me and I knew he was still awake cause I saw him go from 3.6 to 3.7 when there was like 45 minutes left. I was so scared he'd jump ahead of me in those last 5 minutes. This **** game is going to start giving me panic attacks.


Well, you probably wouldn't have had to go through that if I had not put in all the food I had and jumped from #2xxx to #2 just 4 hrs before the end of the event. In these events, I simply wait until the end and put the food in if I feel like I have a 100% chance to win.
User avatar

Tanya A.

Veteran

Posts

1406

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:27 pm
A lot of people kept jumping up in the last 5 hours of it. At first I thought I'd be fine with 3.6, but when I saw everyone jumping up so fast I kept going.
User avatar

Xuzu

Veteran

Posts

1195

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:36 pm
I was going to be doing the event no matter what. I needed to level dragons so didn't matter if I won.

But, I did win - so was glad.

Just happy I was high enough when I fell asleep that I didn't get bumped out.