Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Jovi

Veteran

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:47 pm
NewMexGranny wrote:
LOL You are if you think you are! It's an old slang....like saying Gals or Guys. No offense meant...

Ok, great to be young again. wahaha...
no avatar

Zira

Fornovo di Taro, Italy, Italy

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:33 pm
jovi wrote:
Ok, great to be young again. wahaha...

Hahaha... I think you could all be MY kiddos, and maybe some of you even 'grandkiddos'
no avatar

Machine

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:39 am
I got screwed with my vip event I'm level 33 and in the same event as level 60s.

Jovi

Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:49 pm
Not sure if there is any bracket for this dinnertime, but they should.

I got the ghost, and it has a shadow :o

Xuzu

Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 pm
Machine wrote:
I got screwed with my vip event I'm level 33 and in the same event as level 60s.

How much did rank #1 and rank #20 have?

Xuzu

Veteran

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:09 am
My #1 is 7 million and #20 is 2.1 million (am at 2.2 million, myself at 1 8)

Cherrying my heart out to make sure I stay in :)
no avatar

Machine

Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 am
Xuzu wrote:
How much did rank #1 and rank #20 have?

15.1m and #20 has 2.8m

Xuzu

Veteran

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:17 am
I'm level 60. And, at least compared to prior events, this is pretty good for me.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but it can get much worse if you are with the top level 60 people.

And, I struggled quite a long while after getting over level 30 (and getting grouped with them).

Only recently have I started to occasionally win again, after finally getting some decent metal/plant/energy/void habitats/dragons. It takes quite a bit of time.

Until then, just focus on small goals in events.

Best case scenario will be if they things are split even further so that 30+ aren't together, but until that time, I just joined events to get the small awards.

Sorry to hear that you've entered that point of the game, and I hope it improves soon. Depending on the group I get put in, I still get blown out of the water quite often :)
no avatar

Machine

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:49 am
Xuzu wrote:
I'm level 60. And, at least compared to prior events, this is pretty good for me.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but it can get much worse if you are with the top level 60 people.

And, I struggled quite a long while after getting over level 30 (and getting grouped with them).

Only recently have I started to occasionally win again, after finally getting some decent metal/plant/energy/void habitats/dragons. It takes quite a bit of time.

Until then, just focus on small goals in events.

Best case scenario will be if they things are split even further so that 30+ aren't together, but until that time, I just joined events to get the small awards.

Sorry to hear that you've entered that point of the game, and I hope it improves soon. Depending on the group I get put in, I still get blown out of the water quite often :)

I hope they continue with how it was 5 level differences when I was lowerI got Agent dragon, It's just not fair to us lower levels who barely make 2m a day when these 60s make more than that in hours I bet.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:22 pm
Got ghost last night. Stayed up til 4 in the morning, but I got him. :)