Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

VIP dinnertime event

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:08 am
Just wanted to give a heads up for those VIP players which may not have the event yet and have food stocked up.

1-20 win a lovely Ghost dragon!

Hopefully this means Ghost is going to be a weekly dragon soon ;D
no avatar

Machine

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:43 pm
What is the other event for non vip?
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:59 pm
No other event :(
no avatar

cwiin

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:25 pm
Thanks for the heads up! Although im not likely to win ghost dragon sincr I used most of my food yesterday :/ got the machine snake last time but then i had been hoarding food for weeks. Too bad since I really like ghost.

Wonder if pulsar will ever be avaliable, hes my favourite next to pixel.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:18 pm
Thanks for the heads up

Tanya A.

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm
How long is the event?
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:09 pm
I think around 2 and a half day. My farms are still busy for nearly 2 additional days with the current production. So no chance to switch to a fast food production. :D (unless I spend gems or something ^^)
Windows and Windows Phone (8.1)

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:11 pm
Thank you as always for your prompt heads up on the new offers in GameLoft. You are a champ and a hero to us Dragon nuts!

First...I'm in the process of replenishing all my reserves that were depleted by the Quest. Second...I think I going to wait till the middle of the week to do much of anything. Until I see if they are going to offer us another quest. I don't see the point in wasting my goodies. So, I'm not feeding anyone, leveling up anyone, or increasing my habitats until I see. That also means I'm leaving alone all my blue chip battles on the Storyline and not going into battle in the Arena.

They have shown a tendency to repeat and repeat, so I feel safe in doing this...also, I can always make it up the two days if they don't...it's not as if any of this is going anywhere.

Decisions, decisions...lol. Best of Luck in the Games Kiddos!

Jovi

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:44 pm
not all kiddos

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:52 am
jovi wrote:
not all kiddos

LOL You are if you think you are! It's an old slang....like saying Gals or Guys. No offense meant...