Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

What stage did you finish in the Viking Spring event?

I couldn't even finish stage 1.
6%
Stage 1
12%
Stage 2
10%
Stage 3
17%
Stage 4
20%
Stage 5. I got the Palm dragon!
35%

Total votes : 69
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 pm
Got up to checkpoint 4 (Lightning) and then didn't bother to try to complete the Palm stage. I didn't have enough time to finish it anyway so I would've been wasting my time.
no avatar

Onii Tom

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:40 pm
where is the "i didnt want to participate in the event becasue i didnt like the rewards" option? ;D
no avatar

Sannya

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 pm
My event still goes on for 10 hours. I'm just before the Palm dragon, I only need one Arena-Item. If I don't get it, I'll spend the 20 gems, that's worth it.
I had luck with the ruin-items...

In my opinion, this event depends on too much on luck, but basically I like this kind of event.
no avatar

Daedus.Wolfe

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:08 pm
I've got 4 ruins a 3 arena battles to go. Most likely I'll get it before it's done. But I have enough gems if I don't get everything. Unfortunately for my kids and their mother .. they couldn't get past stage 3 because of the broken arena match ups system.
no avatar

Mhorb

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:54 pm
Managed to get to the palm with 10hrs to go although that was only due to spamming fire breeds and 30s food counters... Had to use 140 gems for the last arena as they just wouldn't drop and I couldn't lower my rank below top 75 in time so was being paired against r25+ for my r20 dragons...

Massive thanks tho to the others in the mega event thread as those tips really helped!
no avatar

llssn

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 am
I have two more exploring tokens to get but I'm not too upset if I don't get it since I already have him.
no avatar

trixie

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:20 am
Just got Palm this Sunday evening with 6 hours to go
Windows Surface 8.1 Tablet
Facebook-Trixie LaCearn
no avatar

Happy Pearly

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 am
TSpencer1960 wrote:
I was only able to finish level 1. :(

Me too! I couldn't get any items from quests although my quests range from 16 hours to 2day types. I refused to spend any gem just to progress in the event, mainly because I already have those dragons(except Palm). The rewards before the palm dragon are not attractive enough. Also, the time frame of 5 days is too short. At least 15 days should be given for this event. Simple reason being that if more time is given, more players would have progressed closer to the Palm and thus more likely to use gems to get it. Perhaps GL hasn't thought of it?
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:22 am
I barely finished stage one. But it was only leaf so whatever.
no avatar

Zira

Fornovo di Taro, Italy, Italy

Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:31 am
The event hasn't finished yet in Europe, however I paid gems for the last two arena tokens after having tried for two and a half days to finish the ****** task :-P
On the whole I think that the idea was great, but very badly created.