Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

What stage did you finish in the Viking Spring event?

I couldn't even finish stage 1.
6%
Stage 1
12%
Stage 2
10%
Stage 3
17%
Stage 4
20%
Stage 5. I got the Palm dragon!
35%

Total votes : 69

illidanx

Veteran

So the Viking Spring event is coming to an end, I'm curious to see how we did in the event. Please vote after your event has ended. I myself got my last quest item in Sunday morning.
no avatar

marcozampa

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:35 pm
I got The Palm dragon...He's waiting in inventory for a slot in hatchery ( togheter with lightning dragon)...is there a limit for inventory or am i forced to Hatch also lightning dragon (i already had him)?

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:59 pm
I got my Palm dragon on Friday. For the most part I liked the event. I would have liked if the ruins and arena events were a little easier but for the most part I thought was pretty cool.
no avatar

Dragon Lord

Veteran

Windows PC

Germany

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 pm
Finished everything yesterday morning, and Palm is also done hatching.
no avatar

TSpencer1960

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:05 pm
I was only able to finish level 1. :(

illidanx

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:11 pm
marcozampa wrote:
I got The Palm dragon...He's waiting in inventory for a slot in hatchery ( togheter with lightning dragon)...is there a limit for inventory or am i forced to Hatch also lightning dragon (i already had him)?

I don't think there is a limit. I already had Sun flower and Lightning before the event so those two are going to sit in my inventory forever.
no avatar

debby&luke

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:23 pm
I got to level 1. I didn't get any items for breeding dragons > :( .
And a have bred a least 10 dragons, the weekly dragon and some rare dragons, but no items.
Very strange!
no avatar

1st Omega

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:36 pm
I too did not finish stage 1 because I was not being given the points for breeding bread a few elemental a and rares too still got squat so in the end just ditched this dumb quest just too much to do in a short time scale sad point is they give you dragons as rewards that most people have already got bad planning on there point also I like a lot of people work and can only play late at night or at week end this should have been able to be done at a players pace like a side quest or something like that so yeah it was a big thumbs down for me :(
no avatar

Trainer248211

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:16 pm
there is some time to finish but I fear not enough. I did make it to the final stage but I refuse to buy gems to finish it. the arena and the ruins were just too much. I thought the general idea of the event was great that it gave everyone a chance to win but it too was ruined by the way it was structured.
EDIT.. I would like to know though how many used gems to finish
no avatar

rdash569

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:27 pm
I managed to get Palm yesterday but ONLY because I used the gems I had. After two/three days at the last level I had still only received 2 ruins items and three arena items. I have always wanted palm so I was prepared to buy him.