Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

rulianto01

Food

Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 pm
Hi, can anybodies tell me the fast way to get a lot of foods? Since when there is an event dinner time, someone just got 19mil foods only in 3 days. Any answer will be appreciate :)

Jovi

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm
rulianto01 wrote:
Hi, can anybodies tell me the fast way to get a lot of foods? Since when there is an event dinner time, someone just got 19mil foods only in 3 days. Any answer will be appreciate :)

They stored food over period of time.
no avatar

marcozampa

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:16 pm
Let's use some math:
-Food with higher food/hour is Spring cherry (7500 food in 1 hour)
-multiply for 12 farms --> 90.000 food/hour
-multiply for 3 days (72 hours) --> 6.480.000 food (this without sleeping for 3 days :o )

So there are 2 solutions:
-he already had food before the start of event (higher probability)
-he used gems to speed-up farm productions

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:26 pm
marcozampa wrote:
Let's use some math:
-Food with higher food/hour is Spring cherry (7500 food in 1 hour)
-multiply for 12 farms --> 90.000 food/hour
-multiply for 3 days (72 hours) --> 6.480.000 food (this without sleeping for 3 days :o )

So there are 2 solutions:
-he already had food before the start of event (higher probability)
-he used gems to speed-up farm productions

I love it when people think! Kudos!
no avatar

zapper

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:33 am
is it possible to generate that income without lots of boss dragons? 2.4 mio gold an hour would be an average of 40k per habitat per hour. Of course some habitats will get more and some less but still.. seems like a lot of gold to me.. anybody getting that kinda gold per hour?
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:35 am
I was wondering what most people plant. Since as zapper said how spring cherry is super expensive per hour, what do most people plant. A combo of one and two day food? All two day foods? I have been going with one days since I've been trying to save gold. Plus what is a guess of how much gold people make, like zapper said.
no avatar

zapper

Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 am
I make about 200k gold and hour including mines. I plant 3 sweetroots a day but only because I am also saving to max out the skills of my main team and only 2 to go. After that I am gonna focus on food so if possible 6 sweetroots a day.
My income would allow to plant one spring cherry per hour so I would have to plant for 20 hours straight to gain the same amount as with 3 sweetroots at a much higher expense.
Would like to see someone who actually makes at least 1 mio per hour or in general how much gold you all are generating per hour.

Jovi

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:01 pm
Gem wars are always one of the ways, no brainer, whoever is willing to pay to win. Another type of auction of virtual products hidden in modern gaming.

The question is whether if its worth the real life money for each "challenge".
The smaller challenge is how to spend the least gems to gain the most.
The greater challenge as a game is whether there are any other methods other than the paying.

If none, then this is really simply an auction. Whoever wants this bad enough to pay more money to outbid another. Unlike auctions, you have to perform a few actions by pressing buttons, which aren't contributing to any enjoyment.
The end reward is a trophy of a virtual rare dragon that sits on a tiny square box.

That said, would the money have been better spent on a dungeon quest for example, to get better armors, weapons etc, that opens up new actions, adventures, exploration areas, lands, etc. Or more interesting gaming abilities, etc.