Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Sannya

How does ruin refresh work?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:15 pm
Hello,
I wonder how the ruin refresh works.
I don't have so much gems, so I ask instead of trying out ;)

What is changing after pressing the button?
Do I get other dragons on the same level, other dragons on lower level, the same dragons on lower level or is it completly random?
If the level is decresed, stays is lower for the exploration afterwards?

Thanks in advance. :)

Jovi

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:15 pm
Sannya wrote:
Hello,
I wonder how the ruin refresh works.
I don't have so much gems, so I ask instead of trying out ;)

What is changing after pressing the button?
Do I get other dragons on the same level, other dragons on lower level, the same dragons on lower level or is it completly random?
If the level is decresed, stays is lower for the exploration afterwards?

Thanks in advance. :)

The other time I did try oncr because the specific dragon was on another quest. So I activated the refresh, but the dragon type they wanted still appears after refresh, but the other 2 was changed. I did not notice if the level is different.

If you try and get a lower level team let me know, because now my ghost ship explorer requires up to level 20 already. Wasted food on water, wind and cloud dragons. Just hope it will not go uo further. I dont like to complain but there is always a valid reason (to complaint.)

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:08 pm
When you hit refresh usually only one of the dragons will change...occasionally two...however, what I find disappointing is that it is not always (Okay Hardly Ever) the one you're trying to get around. If they are going to charge us for a chance of changing a specific dragon we can't access...they should allow us to click on it and take our chances from there. We may still not get something we can use....but at least we'd have a chance....instead of retaining that pesky unavailable dragon and changing the others that were good to go. ***Take note GameLoft...we would pay if you charged per dragon here. Think about it....more money!

As far as my experience has gone...the levels stay the same. They have been fixing the problem of excessive levels in the Exploring Units...mine are not that high and I've been going at it for months. So, if it continues send in a ticket...or capture one of the monitors in Discussions. Good luck!

So, in my opinion ...don't use your coins here...wait till you breed one, advance them, or they are available for use. This is the advantage of opening other Exploring options as you can...you can always go on another exploration while waiting for the right ones to be available. In the case of contests like a Timed Quest...you'll just have to take your chances and cross your fingers. Sorry.

Happy Dragonging!
no avatar

Sannya

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:54 pm
Thanks for the answers :)
Good to know, that the level doesn't change, so I won't spend my gems there.
The Wildfire Marsh - where I still need one sharp - asks for Level 19 dragons. Nothing impossible of course, but if I could save the food, I'd prefer that ;)

I'm really glad, that they decresed the increase on dragon level. Before that, Chronos would be impossible and don't even worth the hugh amount of food.
I just hope to get the last shard on Wildfire Marsh soon, there I have the highest dragons required :-/

Jovi

Veteran

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:51 pm
At the rate it is going now I might need to have level 60 (edit: Pure) fire and wind dragon soon.

Why can't they give free refresh once every X hours like arena.
Another gem sink.