Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
User avatar

Tanya A.

Veteran

Posts

1406

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:28 am
I didn't end up getting Root when I tried for him, although I didn't start trying until there was like around a week or so left, but I did get pixel after several tries. Sometimes it will take forever, sometimes you might get it a lot faster than you think, just depends on your luck. Like NewMex said though, if you're not having fun doing it, take a break and go for something else.
no avatar

llssn

Senior Member

Posts

477

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:47 am
Well said granny! You have to put things in perspective: is it ruining your experience with this game? If yes, stop trying, if no, keep at it and you might end up with a fancy pixelated egg in your hatchery. Know that its almost impossible to "catch them all", so knowing this, pick and choose your battles!
User avatar

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1104

Location

USA, tennessee

Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:27 am
Well said all of you, there's always next week or next month's dragon, and as we all know they will come around again, so enjoy the game, have fun feeding, breeding and collecting that ever important gold that the wee beasties make for us, good luck in your future breedings, I'm looking forward to next month's dragon, and I'm going to do a NewMexGranny and slow down and enjoy the game
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Posts

533

Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:42 am
One thing for me is i remember, i have an entire month to get this dragon. I can have some attempts, and if i don't get it i can take a break because i have all month to get one dragon. Don't sweat it! :)
User avatar

Amazingman

Senior Member

Posts

197

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:13 pm
NewMexGranny wrote:
This question gets asked for "Every" Monthly dragon. And as usual everyone jumps out and calms the waters with encouragement and support. That's not a bad thing, it shows they are caring and we have s abundance of wonderful persons playing in here. Well here's a voice of a different texture. I've given up on "many" of the monthly dragons.

Here's some things to take into consideration. Is it making you anxious or nervous? Does it make you frustrated or leave you feeling very disappointed in the game or yourself? These things can make you want to quit the game or leave you unhappy about even playing. Like a bad taste in the mouth...you start avoiding coming in. I'm not saying that you feel these things, but I did, some of them anyway, and every time I hit the button and the wrong time came up it got worse.... I didn't like feeling like that about a "game" so.....

I just gave up and put up some other dragons for breeding and got a couple of Epic dragons in a row! Yippeee! I'm not saying that you will, but you have a better chance of doing so than winning the Monthly.

And another thing to consider is.... are you having fun? If it's not fun...putting the same dragons, getting the same unsatisfactory results over and over again...why do it? This is supposed to be fun and leave us with a feeling of accomplishment.

Something else to remember is...these dragons ALWAYS COME BACK! So far the Pixel has been offered twice in as many months. I don't know what level you are, but I'll bet my shoestrings that there are many dragons left for you to acquire...many who are super!

So, back to the question of quitting...first I don't think of it as quitting, but as moving on....go after something else! Concentrate on leveling up your habitats, feeding those greedy mouths, exploring, and always and ever improving your battle skills. There are lots of things to do...do them. You can always come back...and try again every once in a while...and who knows maybe he'll just pop out of the woodwork!

The best of luck to you and all who quest for that pixelated Lego dragon! lol

Thanks, your words and advices were amazing. It's really relaxed me ��.
User avatar

Jovi

Veteran

Posts

1506

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:43 pm
birthdaycake52 wrote:
One thing for me is i remember, i have an entire month to get this dragon. I can have some attempts, and if i don't get it i can take a break because i have all month to get one dragon. Don't sweat it! :)


Thank goodness tomorrow will be a new legendary. While everyone spent hours trying for Pixel, I waited a whole month for a new monthly instead. Longest wait in the whole game, no other features come close. maybe they should allow us spend gems to fastfoward to next month's if we choose.
User avatar

Jovi

Veteran

Posts

1506

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:46 pm
NewMexGranny wrote:
This question gets asked for "Every" Monthly dragon. And as usual everyone jumps out and calms the waters with encouragement and support. That's not a bad thing, it shows they are caring and we have s abundance of wonderful persons playing in here. Well here's a voice of a different texture. I've given up on "many" of the monthly dragons.

Here's some things to take into consideration. Is it making you anxious or nervous? Does it make you frustrated or leave you feeling very disappointed in the game or yourself? These things can make you want to quit the game or leave you unhappy about even playing. Like a bad taste in the mouth...you start avoiding coming in. I'm not saying that you feel these things, but I did, some of them anyway, and every time I hit the button and the wrong time came up it got worse.... I didn't like feeling like that about a "game" so.....

I just gave up and put up some other dragons for breeding and got a couple of Epic dragons in a row! Yippeee! I'm not saying that you will, but you have a better chance of doing so than winning the Monthly.

And another thing to consider is.... are you having fun? If it's not fun...putting the same dragons, getting the same unsatisfactory results over and over again...why do it? This is supposed to be fun and leave us with a feeling of accomplishment.

Something else to remember is...these dragons ALWAYS COME BACK! So far the Pixel has been offered twice in as many months. I don't know what level you are, but I'll bet my shoestrings that there are many dragons left for you to acquire...many who are super!

So, back to the question of quitting...first I don't think of it as quitting, but as moving on....go after something else! Concentrate on leveling up your habitats, feeding those greedy mouths, exploring, and always and ever improving your battle skills. There are lots of things to do...do them. You can always come back...and try again every once in a while...and who knows maybe he'll just pop out of the woodwork!

The best of luck to you and all who quest for that pixelated Lego dragon! lol


Granny can write, writes well.. and writes alot :o
no avatar

sonikgod2

Member

Posts

60

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:30 pm
Yeah same here.
I didn't get the machine even after 7 days straight of breeding
started the trying to get the pixel couple of days ago and still haven't got :(
User avatar

Amazingman

Senior Member

Posts

197

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:00 pm
sonikgod2 wrote:
Yeah same here.
I didn't get the machine even after 7 days straight of breeding
started the trying to get the pixel couple of days ago and still haven't got :(

You think something is wrong with our accounts?
User avatar

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1104

Location

USA, tennessee

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:11 pm
jovi wrote:
Granny can write, writes well.. and writes alot :o

she does, doesn't she, and makes a lot of good points to ponder, glad she's still with us, giving us the benefit of her knowledge.