Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Amazingman

Shall I give up?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:26 am
Okay, I've been trying for 3 days continuously now to get the Pixel dragon, but still not getting it. First I used lava and razor and then now fire and black armor. I don't know what I should do. Shall I give up or change the combo?
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:13 am
Only advice I can give is to keep trying. I hope you can get it :)
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:31 am
It took me 10 straight days of non-stop trying. They're legendary dragons- so they aren't meant to be easy to get. I tried black armor on the left, level 13 or 14, and fire on the right, level 12 or 13. Then i tried some of the other combos for a day or so before going back to the black armor and fire combo. And like i said.... took me 10 straight days of non-stop breeding. You just have to be patient and keep at it.

Jovi

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:39 am
Amazingman wrote:
Okay, I've been trying for 3 days continuously now to get the Pixel dragon, but still not getting it. First I used lava and razor and then now fire and black armor. I don't know what I should do. Shall I give up or change the combo?

I am already waiting for the next one for Apr. The Pixel and the last month's Root - just my opinion they look horrible and happy to give them a pass.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:20 pm
Use Fire and Black Armor, times are the smallest. Switch their place from time to time too, it can help.
Crossing fingers for you. ;)
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 519 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*

Amazingman

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 pm
Idoine91 wrote:
Use Fire and Black Armor, times are the smallest. Switch their place from time to time too, it can help.
Crossing fingers for you. ;)

Thanks, Iodine91. What levels did you use by the way?

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:48 pm
Amazingman wrote:
Thanks, Iodine91. What levels did you use by the way?

Fire(14)+Black Armor(14). Got it just after a try with another combo, Prairie+Metal. Don't know if it was the trigger...

Edit : It was the 11th dedicated attempt.
no avatar

timberland69

Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:16 pm
Dont give up, i did :) always get the weekly on at least third try but knever month try try and try this is just pure luck
no avatar

Cloud_S

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 pm
I tried for the whole month to get pixel with fire and black armour. BOTH level 23 was just about To give up but got it today. Don't give up you will get it if you keep trying!!

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:37 am
This question gets asked for "Every" Monthly dragon. And as usual everyone jumps out and calms the waters with encouragement and support. That's not a bad thing, it shows they are caring and we have s abundance of wonderful persons playing in here. Well here's a voice of a different texture. I've given up on "many" of the monthly dragons.

Here's some things to take into consideration. Is it making you anxious or nervous? Does it make you frustrated or leave you feeling very disappointed in the game or yourself? These things can make you want to quit the game or leave you unhappy about even playing. Like a bad taste in the mouth...you start avoiding coming in. I'm not saying that you feel these things, but I did, some of them anyway, and every time I hit the button and the wrong time came up it got worse.... I didn't like feeling like that about a "game" so.....

I just gave up and put up some other dragons for breeding and got a couple of Epic dragons in a row! Yippeee! I'm not saying that you will, but you have a better chance of doing so than winning the Monthly.

And another thing to consider is.... are you having fun? If it's not fun...putting the same dragons, getting the same unsatisfactory results over and over again...why do it? This is supposed to be fun and leave us with a feeling of accomplishment.

Something else to remember is...these dragons ALWAYS COME BACK! So far the Pixel has been offered twice in as many months. I don't know what level you are, but I'll bet my shoestrings that there are many dragons left for you to acquire...many who are super!

So, back to the question of quitting...first I don't think of it as quitting, but as moving on....go after something else! Concentrate on leveling up your habitats, feeding those greedy mouths, exploring, and always and ever improving your battle skills. There are lots of things to do...do them. You can always come back...and try again every once in a while...and who knows maybe he'll just pop out of the woodwork!

The best of luck to you and all who quest for that pixelated Lego dragon! lol