Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:17 am
Jackiee wrote:
Thank you lyn! Your examples were amazing. So much info and details. Loved it.
And thank you Tanya. :)
I want to have both on my team but with the prices being so high now and the amount of scrolls needed - i have to space out and budget all my money and scrolls. So it looks like i will be starting with restorative resources. When i get the chance. Lol.
Gameloft teased us newer players. I joined the game and the academy was still cheap and needed WAY LESS scrolls. Then after about 3 weeks is when the update went into effect... i was like, "NOOOO I WASNT READY!!" Lol. (Kevin hart)

You're welcome. =) According to Alejandro the devs said that they were planning on lowering the prices for Academy training by 20-30%. Hopefully that price change will be coming soon. It isn't really fair for you guys who started playing the game later on. The price increases and income nerf came too suddenly.
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:04 am
Yea I remember reading someone's post somewhere and they were saying that academy prices were going to/supposed to drop sometime in the near future... so I'm trying to hold off upgrading until that happens.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 am
Jackiee wrote:
Yea I remember reading someone's post somewhere and they were saying that academy prices were going to/supposed to drop sometime in the near future... so I'm trying to hold off upgrading until that happens.

For me prices went down. I think for Windows players they get the delays in this stuff.
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:30 am
I play on a galaxy s4 cell phone
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:47 pm
Jackiee wrote:
I play on a galaxy s4 cell phone

I don't know then. I think it was a about a 20% decrease in gold, and one or two scroll decrease. The decreases were only for certain upgrades though