Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Your opinion please...

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:42 am
For the water power upgrade, in your opinions, which level 6 is better to go with? They both sound good, but you can only choose one - so I wanted to ask some players that have some knowledge on it before I choose...
Thanks! :)
-Jackie
no avatar

NtALeaver

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:15 pm
I want to wait my clay to arrive...
but I see the second chance is good tho
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Jackiee wrote:
For the water power upgrade, in your opinions, which level 6 is better to go with? They both sound good, but you can only choose one - so I wanted to ask some players that have some knowledge on it before I choose...
Thanks! :)
-Jackie

Kinda depends but i think in general regeneration is better
no avatar

WillWeigand

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:32 pm
In my opinion, the ability to remove burn and poison is essential. These are the only types of damage not effected by either earth shield or wind debuff.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:26 pm
WillWeigand wrote:
In my opinion, the ability to remove burn and poison is essential. These are the only types of damage not effected by either earth shield or wind debuff.

I do agree it is important but regeneration is two turn heal. That heal could heal as much as the poison does damage, neutralizing the poison essentially. Using the other one to take off the poison leaves it open for the other team to put on the poison again. There are times though when the take off debuffs is better though
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:11 pm
Thank you for your replies! :)
How much does the regeneration heal each turn? I don't think i saw if it said...

illidanx

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:40 pm
Jackiee wrote:
Thank you for your replies! :)
How much does the regeneration heal each turn? I don't think i saw if it said...

I think it's about half of your primary healing power.

Jovi

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:29 pm
imho, i would prefer to remove negative effects, such as attacks by legendary, wind and poison. Regen only gives u the hp support, but does not help against wind ~ storm. Also when they stacked multiple negatives against u, I am not quite sure regen is useful, e.g. 2 x infection/poison + wind storm + slow burn + legendary attack.
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:47 pm
But ok. Isn't the one that takes away negative effects only aimed at one dragon? Whereas the regain, isn't that aimed at all your dragons?
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:38 am
Jackiee wrote:
But ok. Isn't the one that takes away negative effects only aimed at one dragon? Whereas the regain, isn't that aimed at all your dragons?

Both are only for target dragon.