Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:59 pm
Onii Tom wrote:
3 gifts per day? i always send 100 energy points per day everyday

and yes. china has its own server

have you noticed .....after you hit send....the bar shows a timer? Usually 1d 00, well it shows only 2 or 3 timers and the rest are blank. I send all my gifts, but I don't think anyone But the filled timers are getting them. And I went from 20 to 30 gifts down to 2 or 3 day from my friends. Maybe I should send this to Help....but that won't let me compete a form because I don't have a phone with a computer on it...I use a desktop. Sigh...this is why I quit coming in so much...
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:13 am
ok thats totally not true... The problem is the first person you hit thats not longer a friend on social media the game freaks out and is stuck at that person. Any other friends things you try to do doesnt go through because the game is stuck trying to contact someone no longer friends with you.

Exit the game and relaunch then skip the person who was greyed out and didn't put up a timer. Continue down the list and send away... If another person doesn't send exit and start over skipping all the people that do that. I send to 35-40 ish people and have to skip 5 or so.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 am
Desire...thank you for the input...I just talked to some of them here in our chat...they are current healthy happy members of Dragon Mania...they are just not getting my gifts except for every 2 or three days and only then because I try to alternate where I start on my extensive list. There is something wrong with the system...maybe just me...since no one else seems to be having this problem. So, I will take it to discussions and see if I can't scare up a monitor that can connect me with a Tech since I can't write a ticket. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for listening...

Happy Dragoning
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:58 pm
I just got 5 energy recharges from friends and I'd already logged in 3-4 hours ago and collected a few more items as well.

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:42 am
Hello,

Regarding the issue of the friends not being shown within the game. In order to receive the proper resolution, please submit a ticket on our support website(in-game Menu Customer Care button) and the dedicated agents will guide you through.

Kind regards,
Rares

Jovi

Veteran

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:52 am
Desire wrote:
Android - Dragon Mania Legends ~Level 60 with 40+ 6/6/6 Dragons

:o wow, does skill level 6 affect breeding chances?

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:58 am
NewMexGranny wrote:
Desire...thank you for the input...I just talked to some of them here in our chat...they are current healthy happy members of Dragon Mania...they are just not getting my gifts except for every 2 or three days and only then because I try to alternate where I start on my extensive list. There is something wrong with the system...maybe just me...since no one else seems to be having this problem. So, I will take it to discussions and see if I can't scare up a monitor that can connect me with a Tech since I can't write a ticket. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for listening...

Happy Dragoning

just started experinceing the same thing here usually they have a picture of themselves up there, nothing can't send to them have already turned machine off (I play on windows lapto p) 3 times and still nothing, so my friends if you read this I haven't forgotten you, i just can't send to you right now. hope they can fix this as I can't turn in a ticket request due to playing on a pc.
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:00 am
I've read my signature a few times and often wonder if it's confusing lol. I wrote it short handish to try and make it small but convey the fact that I have high level dragons to rent. Maybe adding a little more would explain better.

On topic:

And no offense Rares but everyone is getting the same generic useless answers when we submit tickets regarding friends. It does nothing to solve the problems and only slows down the CC system with generic issues that aren't truly getting proper responses or investigation.

For example:
You must play on the same platform.
Turn on/off wifi, log in and out, etc.
The devs are aware of the issue and working on a solution.

No actual acknowledgement if it's a real issue or what the cause is or and actual way to fix it just a generic response that can be used for basically any and every game. All steps you could get for basically trying to troubleshoot any game by using google search for information.

That's the thing people are complaining about the most it seems to me. No meaningful information or effort to look into or respond to issues.