Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Friends Bug?

Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:21 am
I've recently had some friends try adding me in game via Facebook. We're all on the same platform (Android) but people aren't showing up in game.

If you go to Facebook invite in game they show up on the list of people I can invite, but they already have the game. Sending them a request doesn't do anything. They get notification from Facebook follow the prompts and nothing happens. On his friends list it shows him sending the invite already and he can't send it again.

He's only been able to add 2 Friends to his DML account. I recently got other friends from Facebook, but not sure why this one won't show up in game.

Any pointers or tips? We've tried unfriending each other, logging out and back in to FB in game. We haven't reinstalled as don't want to risk losing in game progress.

It doesn't seem like we're the only people with this problem. Any input for a fix? It's rather annoying.

Jovi

Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:45 am
I am facing the same issue here, I have tried 2 different WIFI and 4g network but it still does not work. The home wifi only has 1 connection when i tried. Funny thing is that the friends will show up on the Invite list, which means they are already fb friends, but yet DML friends list is not showing up correctly. Anyone also facing the same issue pls let us know as well.

Also tried connecting, disconnecting fb in DML, unfriend and friend again, invite again. I am running on vpn, hope this is not the cause.
no avatar

Onii Tom

Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:22 am
and : you can only add 100 friends to your DML account. more wont show up
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:44 pm
I have the same problem with Windows. Some people who say they play on windows just don't show up ingame after we are friends on facebook. Was adding other friends later and they were again showing up ingame.

So I am not sure if they have different servers now for each device and you can only see facebook friends who play on the same server.
But that's only a guess.

And I am far from 100 friends.
Windows and Windows Phone (8.1)
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm
from what I can tell there should be no reason why I can't add some friends but they just aren't showing up despite our best efforts. I have friends out of country already. This particular person is using a VPN out of China, but nothing is working. They only have 2 friends and none of the other requests are working.

I too only have around 40 friends. Not to mention I added more after the person not showing up requested me.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:56 pm
What is the use of having 100 friends? With the new update....I'm only allowed to send out 3 gifts per day and receive even less. So what's the point? Maybe it's just me that has that timer...that is only activated for the first few you hit. Senior members?? Anyone know? Thanks
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm
Maybe Asia got an own server? Because I think the players not showing up for me are all from Asia as well.

Maybe you have to be online at the same time to become ingame friends as well? I always thought that wouldn't be needed and then the internet connection shouldn't matter either.

You could try to ask the ingame support about that and tell them the facebook name/account of that person, maybe they are able to see why it doesn't work.
Windows and Windows Phone (8.1)

illidanx

Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:32 pm
Shinjiteru wrote:
Maybe Asia got an own server? Because I think the players not showing up for me are all from Asia as well.

Maybe you have to be online at the same time to become ingame friends as well? I always thought that wouldn't be needed and then the internet connection shouldn't matter either.

You could try to ask the ingame support about that and tell them the facebook name/account of that person, maybe they are able to see why it doesn't work.

Asia got their own server. I know this because I asked a friend in Asia log in to my facebook account. He got a totally new game.
no avatar

Onii Tom

Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:44 pm
3 gifts per day? i always send 100 energy points per day everyday

and yes. china has its own server

Jovi

Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:47 pm
I think some of you might be right about friends could only be from the servers in the same region. However I hope the Dev can confirm this.

btw, I have a new DML friend today and i have no idea how he got into my friend's list, esp when his name could not be located among my fb friends. Anyway he sent me an arena gem and I reciprocated. So its working but the dev should let know the rules.