Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Achievement for the shards

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:35 pm
I just noticed there is a new achievement now that says you get 5 gems for collecting 3 shards...I already have quite a few of them and I'm sure a lot of you do also. But since it just came up recently, none of the ones I got counted. Anyone else notice this yet? I suppose I should contact gameloft about it...though they still haven't responded about my other issue in over a week now so don't know how useful that would be.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:48 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
I just noticed there is a new achievement now that says you get 5 gems for collecting 3 shards...I already have quite a few of them and I'm sure a lot of you do also. But since it just came up recently, none of the ones I got counted. Anyone else notice this yet? I suppose I should contact gameloft about it...though they still haven't responded about my other issue in over a week now so don't know how useful that would be.

The achievement went with the update, like the shards...
I don't have any problem myself, I got 11 shards and the achievement says it too. (Windows/Windows Phone)

Tanya A.

Veteran

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:57 pm
I looked at it like a day or two ago and it wasn't there for me. And I got a shard this morning which didn't register for the achievement so I assume it wasn't up this morning either. I got the update like a week ago but I know for a fact the achievement wasn't there right away. Guess I do have to contact gameloft

illidanx

Veteran

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 am
Idoine91 wrote:
The achievement went with the update, like the shards...
I don't have any problem myself, I got 11 shards and the achievement says it too. (Windows/Windows Phone)

No problem for me either. I'm on Windows/WP and I believe Tanya A. is too.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:43 am
I did have a problem on my tablet Windows. The game freezed when I was ready to collect a boot from an exploration, the screen freezed on the black image that makes the transition between the island and the boot...
I had to restart the game and when I went to collect again, there was nothing to collect anymore. Freaking a little when the same thing happened with my other boot-to-be, I decided to close the game, and reopened it on my Windows Phone. There fortunately, the two boots were still to be collected, and the seal I had forged just before all this was there too... It's like the connection with the server was lost and nothing was saved of the glitch...

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:59 am
Hello idoine91,

The issue is known and the dedicated development team is doing their best to provide the proper fix as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, please stay tuned and if there is anything more you'd like to add, please submit a ticket on our support website(in-game Menu Customer Care button).

Kind regards,
Rares