Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Aralel

Envious of Envy Dragon!

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:37 pm
Congrats to all on Envy Dragon.
Help Please.. My islands are covered with golden sweet honey and I'm stuck! I'm running out of time to breed Envy Dragon and having difficult time. Dose it make a difference in breeding when your game level is @ 30 verses 40 to 50? How about when dragon levels are different? Or if on left or right side when breeding? Have tried Geiger & Honey many levels..high, low, same & different levels & sides. So far 6 Geiger and 8 Honey results... Thank you for helping stuck granny.

Jovi

Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:55 pm
The in-game news section has a new video tip on how to breed an Envy dragon. But watching the video, I can hardly see any Tip at all. One part says she got it after levelling up, that is about all if this counts.

But hey, I tried Luck last week with a level 21 Regal and 20 Ice, and still did not get it. I already had the Regal and was trying for it the moment it started. Up till the very last hours, I was forced to do a gem buy to give myself one last chance and it still failed.

Yet, others have gotten it by using much lower levels than I had. The conclusion was that it is entirely based on luck and not levels as someone has advised here.

Whoever posted this as an official tip video at Gameloft, could you clarify this? This is really misleading and leads to wasting unnecessary food resource when food is a limited and slow.
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 am
I did get Envy on the first try using Geiger Level 4 and Honey level 4. The little booger took forever to hatch and breed. Here's the little guy playing in his habitat.
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:44 pm
Another Brick, another Tree... hatchery is full, will try again in the morning :(
no avatar

tammy2754

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:45 pm
How long does it take an envy dragon to breed? so far I've gotten tWo Emeralds, a ton of bricks, energys.. u name it... everything but envy. Right now it says 20hrs but my VIP ran out so I'm thinking it's prolly just another emerald?? What time will It say when it's actually breeding the envy dragon, does anyone know?
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:00 pm
tammy2754 wrote:
How long does it take an envy dragon to breed? so far I've gotten tWo Emeralds, a ton of bricks, energys.. u name it... everything but envy. Right now it says 20hrs but my VIP ran out so I'm thinking it's prolly just another emerald?? What time will It say when it's actually breeding the envy dragon, does anyone know?

20 hours is emerald, 22 hours is envy
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:20 am
10h >_< still no Envy

tammy2754 wrote:

All times are in the OP. 20h without VIP is Emerald, like birthdaycake52 said :)
no avatar

timberland69

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 am
Just got it!!! Hooah this one was thoughest weekly dragon, dragons was lvl21 both
no avatar

Jackiee

California,

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:20 am
Hi all. :)
I'm jackie.
I didn't have either the honey or geiger dragon when this week's dragon breeding started. So i had to first breed both of them.
I keep seeing that people think the lower level dragons work much better for breeding the weeklies. So i decided to try it out.
Once I bred the two i needed, i only fed both to level 5. There was only like 3 days left, or something like that i think. So i used a level 5 geiger on the left and level 5 honey on the right and my first try...... was another geiger.
So i tried it a second time.... same levels and same sides.... and BAM- 21 hours and 59 minutes breeding time.
Second try - yay!!! Because it took me 10 days of non-stop breeding to get pixel. Like, i lost count of how many times i tried in those 10 days using black armored and fire - both higher levels...
So i definitely think there is something to this lower level dragons having a better breeding chance - with weeklies at least.
-Jackie
no avatar

Sis

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:23 am
Just got it, and also got an Emerald out of it. Both dragons were level 15 for all attempts.