Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

WillWeigand

Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:03 am
Idoine91 wrote:
The next are the breedable Legendaries, first Pixie as it's my current dragon quest... So far 25 attempts ! ;)

I know how you feel. I got Dark Machine on the first attempt, but that's my only breedable legendary. Over 20 attempts each on Pixie and Titan and a few on the others. :-S

Congrats on getting all the epics. I still have 5 to go.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 am
WillWeigand wrote:
I know how you feel. I got Dark Machine on the first attempt, but that's my only breedable legendary. Over 20 attempts each on Pixie and Titan and a few on the others. :-S

Congrats on getting all the epics. I still have 5 to go.

Perhaps I should try Dark Machine first, then... ;)
Thanks and good luck for your 5. :)
no avatar

Jaidus

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:29 am
So far Ive had three honeys, a geiger and a handful of bricks. Now I have 16hours on VIP with no clue what it could be.
no avatar

Zhana.iv

Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:45 am
It's an Emerald :)
Please add me at Game Center. Nickname: Zhana.iv
no avatar

Mars1821

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:02 pm
Does anyone know if changing the side that you put the dragons on when breeding matters? Right vs left? I have only been trying Geiger on the left and honey on the right. But I am wondering if switching it would help, hurt, or doesn't matter?
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:08 pm
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter but hey it can't hurt to change it up
no avatar

Jaidus

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm
Zhana.iv wrote:
It's an Emerald :)

Awesome, need to check but I think that lets me complete one of my collections :)
no avatar

Alythia Aurora DrcDragon

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States

Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:12 pm
Happy to announce the arrival of my Envy Dragon :)

@12:57pm EDT

Notification from iPhone: " Your ENVY dragon is ready to be placed in the hachery! "

Now it says on drop down menu to view notifications: " Your ENVY Dragon is tap dancing inside its shell! It'll be ready to hatch in: 1d 02h " which I find is a bit silly.

I'm thinking of attempting for a 2nd one using both the Lvl 14 Geiger (left) and Lvl 14 Honey (right) that got me this one. Keep trying to those that don't have it yet! I'm sure it will come in time with patience ^-^

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:46 pm
Idoine91 wrote:
After my row of Bee, Fire and other Smoke for the Solo Event, I had 2 Trees, so I have decided to take a break and try for my last breedable Epic, Jelly. I wanted to doubled my chance with Rainbow and Jaws, but finally went for simplicity, Water and Doom, even though I already had tried this several times without success. But this time, 17h36 VIP !
I may have no real luck with Viking Spring or Envy, but I'm happy to say I bred all breedable dragons, except Blueflame that was a Codex gift, and the Legendaries, that are the next goal... ;)

Return to Envy after Jelly !

So return to Envy, 16h VIP, Emerald... Well, the time is approaching that of Envy, at least... But that means 16 hours before the next attempt...

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:47 pm
Alythia Aurora DrcDragon wrote:
Happy to announce the arrival of my Envy Dragon :)

@12:57pm EDT

Notification from iPhone: " Your ENVY dragon is ready to be placed in the hachery! "

Now it says on drop down menu to view notifications: " Your ENVY Dragon is tap dancing inside its shell! It'll be ready to hatch in: 1d 02h " which I find is a bit silly.

I'm thinking of attempting for a 2nd one using both the Lvl 14 Geiger (left) and Lvl 14 Honey (right) that got me this one. Keep trying to those that don't have it yet! I'm sure it will come in time with patience ^-^

Congrats ! ;)
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*