Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Catcher

Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:42 am
First try, 20h, Emerald, lol
no avatar

1st Omega

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:57 am
Had an amazing week so far Friday they sorted out My daily log in issue and was able to get my Ragnarok Dragon, then I was able to get my luck dragon in the last few hours.
Started weekly dragon
Honey
Honey
Honey
Honey
Emerald..... awesome been trying to breed it for a long time
Envy ...... both my Geiger & Honey are both lv 10.
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Wow lots of people getting Envy, it's making me a little green myself >_>

Geiger finished breeding, got 10h Honey/Brick, ugh!
no avatar

Alythia Aurora DrcDragon

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:25 pm
I'm pretty sure I have an Envy since my time did show about 21h and something mins when I did my 4th attempt with my Geiger (lvl 14) x Honey (lvl 14), but the first three gave me 2 honey dragons and a geiger. Its 20h 33m till the egg is made and put into the hatchery (Wish they added another Breeding Cave).

Keep trying and good luck!
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:40 pm
Another Emerald >_<

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:53 pm
After my row of Bee, Fire and other Smoke for the Solo Event, I had 2 Trees, so I have decided to take a break and try for my last breedable Epic, Jelly. I wanted to doubled my chance with Rainbow and Jaws, but finally went for simplicity, Water and Doom, even though I already had tried this several times without success. But this time, 17h36 VIP !
I may have no real luck with Viking Spring or Envy, but I'm happy to say I bred all breedable dragons, except Blueflame that was a Codex gift, and the Legendaries, that are the next goal... ;)

Return to Envy after Jelly !
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:54 am
Idoine91 wrote:
After my row of Bee, Fire and other Smoke for the Solo Event, I had 2 Trees, so I have decided to take a break and try for my last breedable Epic, Jelly. I wanted to doubled my chance with Rainbow and Jaws, but finally went for simplicity, Water and Doom, even though I already had tried this several times without success. But this time, 17h36 VIP !
I may have no real luck with Viking Spring or Envy, but I'm happy to say I bred all breedable dragons, except Blueflame that was a Codex gift, and the Legendaries, that are the next goal... ;)

congrats! Happy for you!

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 am
birthdaycake52 wrote:
congrats! Happy for you!

;D Thank you !
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:03 am
Idoine91 wrote:

So what will you be breeding for after you get the weekly and monthly dragons?

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:09 am
birthdaycake52 wrote:
So what will you be breeding for after you get the weekly and monthly dragons?

The next are the breedable Legendaries, first Pixie as it's my current dragon quest... So far 25 attempts ! ;)