Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:36 pm
Just got 22 hours/Envy!!! Both Honey and Geiger were level 15 as well ;D
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:52 pm
timberland69 wrote:
Just got it!!! Hooah this one was thoughest weekly dragon, dragons was lvl21 both

Nice congratulations!
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:53 pm
Jackiee wrote:
Hi all. :)
I'm jackie.
I didn't have either the honey or geiger dragon when this week's dragon breeding started. So i had to first breed both of them.
I keep seeing that people think the lower level dragons work much better for breeding the weeklies. So i decided to try it out.
Once I bred the two i needed, i only fed both to level 5. There was only like 3 days left, or something like that i think. So i used a level 5 geiger on the left and level 5 honey on the right and my first try...... was another geiger.
So i tried it a second time.... same levels and same sides.... and BAM- 21 hours and 59 minutes breeding time.
Second try - yay!!! Because it took me 10 days of non-stop breeding to get pixel. Like, i lost count of how many times i tried in those 10 days using black armored and fire - both higher levels...
So i definitely think there is something to this lower level dragons having a better breeding chance - with weeklies at least.
-Jackie

Impressive, second try!
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:54 pm
Sis wrote:
Just got it, and also got an Emerald out of it. Both dragons were level 15 for all attempts.

Nice, envy and emerald. I don't have either. Congrats
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 pm
Gregk wrote:
Just got 22 hours/Envy!!! Both Honey and Geiger were level 15 as well ;D

Congratulations, level 15, round numbers!

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:18 am
Idoine91 wrote:
So return to Envy, 16h VIP, Emerald... Well, the time is approaching that of Envy, at least... But that means 16 hours before the next attempt...

After Emerald, I got Geiger, Honey, Tree, Energy, Tree, Emerald, Honey and Geiger currently breeding...
With this Viking Spring debacle, I hope I won't have forfeit my chances to breed Envy...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 519 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:48 am
Hope you can get Envy in the last days. Got my Envy last night near the end, hopefully same happens for you :)
no avatar

mrfujin

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:07 am
Have got one Energy, one geiger and lost count on how many Honey and brick.
Has two Honey in hatch now. Used a one-Day vip ticket and got a 8 hour cooldown. :/ (wonder if it is brick this time?!)

Both are level 10; so much for the low-level love theory

Guess I should take them to level 15 and see if that help for next try of breeding.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 am
Gregk wrote:
Hope you can get Envy in the last days. Got my Envy last night near the end, hopefully same happens for you :)

Thanks ;)
Last 3 attempts were with level 4 dragons to limit Epic breeding, and the first breeding was... Emerald !
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 519 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*
no avatar

Mars1821

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:03 am
Grrrr I want this dragon so bad it is my most favorite in the whole game, i remember the first time I saw it in a battle on the map and as cheesy as it sounds I kinda lost my breath for a second and my heart skipped a beat, I immediately rushed online searching to find out what it was and to see if it was breed able. I have been trying non stop all week with level 23 Geiger and level 23 Honey, and no luck ;( sadness. I will have time to breed one more time before we are out of time to breed any more, and I have enough food stored up to level both up to level 24. Do you think it's worth it? With all the talk of lower level breeding success I am a little discouraged at putting so much into the dragons that didn't work so far. That's a lot of food. Lol. I have been saving for at least a month just incase the envy dragon ever became the breed able event dragon, and it finally did but my preparation has been a fail. Should I go all in? Congrats to everyone who got it! =D