Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Royalbird

Nedd help with lightening!!!

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:00 pm
So i've tried so many combinations multiple times and I must be the most unlucky person for this dragon (and pixel!!). What have you guys used? I'm getting a little annoyed here!
no avatar

Will072

Veteran

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:54 pm
Royalbird wrote:
So i've tried so many combinations multiple times and I must be the most unlucky person for this dragon (and pixel!!). What have you guys used? I'm getting a little annoyed here!
I got it with Leaf and Meteor both at level 10 at the time.
Add me on iOS GameCenter: Will072 or in-game code be09
no avatar

Cloud_S

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:06 am
Hello mate I was also stuck with this one. I started using two hybrids instead of just one in my breeding and had more luck. I got it with bee and meteor on my second try...after like 2 weeks of failures!! Hope you have better luck. I can't get pixel either, but I usually only try breeding the legendary dragons in the last few days and get them straight away....I wonder if they increase the breeding chance as the event nears it's end?! Either that or I was just very lucky last month, and very unlucky this month :)
no avatar

Royalbird

Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:15 pm
Thanks everyone! I'll keep trying then!
no avatar

Catcher

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:39 pm
After update it is very hard to breed rare/epic dragons. I'm trying to breed lighting too, 3rd day ;p

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:23 pm
Catcher wrote:
After update it is very hard to breed rare/epic dragons. I'm trying to breed lighting too, 3rd day ;p

;) I don't think the update has anything to do with it, Rare and Epic wouldn't be rare and epic if they were easy to breed... I personally saw no difference in that aspect between before and after...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 519 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*
no avatar

Swift shark

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:24 pm
Royalbird wrote:

We share the same luck for both Dragons lightning & pixel
I will try the 2 combinations mentioned and let you know
For adding ..
IOS - Game CenteR user: Swift Shark