Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Dragon of the week/month question (dumb)

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:23 am
I have no chance at all at ever getting a dragon of the week or month, I figured I would just ask.
When you breed one, do you get anything special? Like a bonus of some sort?
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

Jbviner81

Canada

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:26 am
Psychicgallery wrote:
I have no chance at all at ever getting a dragon of the week or month, I figured I would just ask.
When you breed one, do you get anything special? Like a bonus of some sort?

Just the awesome dragon you tried so hard for and finally got! Trust me it's worth it if it's something you really want.
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:38 am
Jbviner81 wrote:
Just the awesome dragon you tried so hard for and finally got! Trust me it's worth it if it's something you really want.

Thanks Jbviner81! At this point idk what I want anymore lol. I need so much food and gold it's not funny. I really wanted a love dragon and a regal. No luck do far
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:37 pm
If you are not sure what you want... just aim for every common and then uncommon dragon first, if you haven't done that already. That should give a nice gold income boost and more possibilities to breed rare dragons.
This also helps with exploring ruins.
Windows and Windows Phone (8.1)
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:08 pm
Shinjiteru wrote:
If you are not sure what you want... just aim for every common and then uncommon dragon first, if you haven't done that already. That should give a nice gold income boost and more possibilities to breed rare dragons.
This also helps with exploring ruins.

I need to breed stu.pid sunflower. That guy is such a pain