Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:01 pm
I sent you guys pm's. Check in settings. Thanks!
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:53 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
No, I didn't quit. I just meant I was done with the forum for a while. I'm still playing the game, I'm on level 63 of heroic now. Glad to see they finally had a gem sale that lasted longer than a couple hours, alyss bought me some gems for my birthday :) They also put La Fontaine back on sale for u guys, seems like they're trying. The competition was steep this weekend, but I didn't have enough free time to really compete. No machine snake for Jake.

Well happy birthday. If you told me i could of gotten you a birthday cake. (Ha see what i did there). Alright but cool after what you put in the game you didn't just drop off.
no avatar

Onii Tom

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:56 pm
people who want to send and recieve daily ENERGY points can add me on my new android account (i got only 3 level 30 pixels on this account for highest level though). dont wanna play apple account anymore lol

my FB account just for DML:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009187950936
no avatar

tammy2754

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 am
I can't click that link ugh... but my facebook email is tammyckhm@yahoo.com if u wanna send me a request :-)
no avatar

Onii Tom

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:24 am
tammy2754 wrote:
I can't click that link ugh... but my facebook email is tammyckhm@yahoo.com if u wanna send me a request :-)

copy paste also works :P
added