Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

friends

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:12 pm
Hey guys, I need to add some more friends who play on android and have a trained 40+ epic or legendary. Please post a reply.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:34 pm
Jake i thought you quit?
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:56 pm
why does the epic/legendary aspect matter?
no avatar

xggityx

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:03 am
Desire wrote:
why does the epic/legendary aspect matter?

Because people have level 40 fires and other crappy dragons. Much better chance with a higher level dragon with 3 useful elements. Their attack power is also usually much stronger.
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:06 am
Oh I guess if you are renting a dragon sure. Didn't think of that because I don't really use it often

Jovi

Veteran

Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:23 am
Jake.Parker wrote:
Hey guys, I need to add some more friends who play on android and have a trained 40+ epic or legendary. Please post a reply.

how to add by google plus? i prefer this over fb.

but i am happy to add u on my fb, pm me.

i am using android, level 60 with 1 puny lvl 40 epic eagle dragon...
level 6 wind storms and metal retribution, lvl 5 void because all the mastery is not quite interesting. Other 2 is level 35 epics with all level 6 skills. How is my resume, good enough?

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:02 am
Jake.Parker wrote:

hey Jake, good to hear from you if I had such a dragon you would be welcome to it, but I don't, and I don't play on android either, I guess I just wanted to say hello, Jake.
no avatar

zapper

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:02 am
I'm not quite there yet but should have my tiger at lvl 40 in the next 2 weeks so let me know if that's good enough for you and I will send you my link ;)
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:44 am
Eh anyone feel free to add me Android
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:55 pm
birthdaycake52 wrote:
Jake i thought you quit?

No, I didn't quit. I just meant I was done with the forum for a while. I'm still playing the game, I'm on level 63 of heroic now. Glad to see they finally had a gem sale that lasted longer than a couple hours, alyss bought me some gems for my birthday :) They also put La Fontaine back on sale for u guys, seems like they're trying. The competition was steep this weekend, but I didn't have enough free time to really compete. No machine snake for Jake.