Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Senior Member

Posts

190

A little something about Chronos

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:52 am
Since I am currently finding it hard to continue my lurk, I figured I should share some information I found on Chronos.

I know a lot of us are wondering what will happen when we complete all the seals, and well.... Some of you really aren't going to like this...

-Chronos cannot be bred
-Chronos does not earn gold and cannot be pet
-Chronos cannot fight

What he does do? I've found no actual information on that. Personally, I feel like it ***** to spend all that time just for a dragon you can't actually use...

Discuss: How do you guys feel about Chronos now that you know this? What do you think he will actually do when unlocked?
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Posts

533

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:21 am
Nightfallkitten wrote:
Since I am currently finding it hard to continue my lurk, I figured I should share some information I found on Chronos.

I know a lot of us are wondering what will happen when we complete all the seals, and well.... Some of you really aren't going to like this...

-Chronos cannot be bred
-Chronos does not earn gold and cannot be pet
-Chronos cannot fight

What he does do? I've found no actual information on that. Personally, I feel like it ***** to spend all that time just for a dragon you can't actually use...

Discuss: How do you guys feel about Chronos now that you know this? What do you think he will actually do when unlocked?

How did you find this out?
no avatar

llssn

Senior Member

Posts

477

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:39 am
Image

What he probably looks like when unlocked. he's probably treated like a building and you can tap on him to decrease timers every once Ina while.

The article I read says he gets a 6 hour timer reduction every four days.

There's also a seasonal "solo" event coming up where you tackle a series of missions over the course of a couple of months. Could be a good prize out of it...
User avatar

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1104

Location

USA, tennessee

Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:18 am
llssn wrote:
Image

What he probably looks like when unlocked. he's probably treated like a building and you can tap on him to decrease timers every once Ina while.

The article I read says he gets a 6 hour timer reduction every four days.

There's also a seasonal "solo" event coming up where you tackle a series of missions over the course of a couple of months. Could be a good prize out of it...


where are you reading, a website, facebook.
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Senior Member

Posts

190

Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:26 am
birthdaycake52 wrote:
How did you find this out?


Google :P

@Issun: Its a lot better than getting nothing for all the time and effort put into getting him... Though I still feel like he should be able to do more.
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-
no avatar

llssn

Senior Member

Posts

477

Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:46 am
The thing is, his ability is largely only going to help with decreasing farming times, and breeding/ hatching times. The other circumstances prevent chronos from being useful much of the time. Still, shave off six hours almost twice a week? Awesome!
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Posts

545

Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:58 am
Probably not the best place to ask this, but how much does it cost to rebuild the ruins on the Magma and Rainforest islands?
I've completed the first 3 seals, just rebuilt the Desert ruins but can't explore because no Tesla, oops

Is the 6 hour decrease every 4 days actually confirmed? llsn could you link the article?

EDIT: nvm, found the article. Solo events seem interesting and promising, no longer having to compete with the big spenders to win prizes. Won't get my hopes up too high before I know more about them though
User avatar

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

574

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:12 am
Gregk wrote:
Probably not the best place to ask this, but how much does it cost to rebuild the ruins on the Magma and Rainforest islands?
I've completed the first 3 seals, just rebuilt the Desert ruins but can't explore because no Tesla, oops

Is the 6 hour decrease every 4 days actually confirmed? llsn could you link the article?

EDIT: nvm, found the article. Solo events seem interesting and promising, no longer having to compete with the big spenders to win prizes. Won't get my hopes up too high before I know more about them though


For Magma, it was 5 mil. For the rainforest, I don't remember the exact price, but it was less than the desert's ruin before the update. So less than 2.5 mil. I'm thinking it may have been around 700k, maybe?
User avatar

illidanx

Veteran

Posts

647

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:36 am
Can someone be kind enough to link the article?
no avatar

llssn

Senior Member

Posts

477

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:57 am