Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

cwiin

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:06 pm
Im on android and i saw it, but when I clicked to buy it I got redirected to the palm promotion...
no avatar

Machine

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:11 pm
I bought 5, pretty good deal.
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 pm
5 palm? And, when you buy a boss you buy it with habitat or you need to buy it separately.? Thx.
no avatar

Zira

Fornovo di Taro, Italy, Italy

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:25 pm
I'm beginning to get really angry. It's already 8.22 pm and I have diligently logged into the game every hour since 7am this morning. I have never seen a promotion for either the Palm dragon or La Fontaine. If they dare to put this up for Europe at night time, or not at all, it will be the game breaker for me. They cannot keep messing up this way!
no avatar

Sorin0311

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:31 pm
I see palm promo and I'm from Europe but I don't see LA Fontaine promo.
no avatar

Machine

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:00 pm
Sorin0311 wrote:
5 palm? And, when you buy a boss you buy it with habitat or you need to buy it separately.? Thx.

5 boss packs, it came with boss habitat and the boss
no avatar

Eara

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 pm
if anyone from Europe has seen this promotion, please tell so..I am curious. Have been active throughout the day today, haven't seen anything sp far.
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:49 pm
illidanx wrote:
How many of them did you buy? I'm tempted to buy 10 of them. I'm pretty sure they will not allow you to buy multiple in the next promotion. This seems to be a bug. Gameloft is not this kind.

If that's going to be the case then they are either completely ****** or need to focus more on what is posted in this forum(or they just don't care). They already had a promotion for La Fontain several weeks ago and 1-2 weeks ago someone mentioned you could buy multiples at that time already.
Windows and Windows Phone (8.1)

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:27 am
Eara wrote:
if anyone from Europe has seen this promotion, please tell so..I am curious. Have been active throughout the day today, haven't seen anything sp far.

I could buy 2 when I opened the game at 12 saturday, 13h GMT. The promotion for gems appeared immediately, then I went to the promotions in the store and the pack was there. I'm in France.
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 519 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*
no avatar

zapper

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:56 am
Idoine91 wrote:
I could buy 2 when I opened the game at 12 saturday, 13h GMT. The promotion for gems appeared immediately, then I went to the promotions in the store and the pack was there. I'm in France.

same here but thailand ;) wish I hadn't bought another boss dragon a few weeks back then I could have bought more hehe. Not too bad though I think having 3 boss dragons now, never spend a dime on the game and played for about 60 days now.