Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

MrB

latest update info needed

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:51 pm
Any one know the new food costs for levels above 25 ?

Also, I read Gameloft was going to reduce the scroll and $$ requirements for skill levels AFTER the update increased them so high. Any one know if this has been updated yet?

What is the new scroll and $$ amounts ?

Thanks!
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:26 pm
MrB wrote:

Also, I read Gameloft was going to reduce the scroll and $$ requirements for skill levels AFTER the update increased them so high. Any one know if this has been updated yet?

Thanks!

i don't think it has happened yet. For my agave to master water is still 4 million. Scroll costs same. Don't know about food though. My highest dragons are level 20. Need to upgrade temples

PuzzlerWorlds

Brazil

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:29 pm
MrB wrote:

Check here. I'm not sure if it is updated.

MrB wrote:

Check here. I'm pretty certain that this one is.

Hope it helps!

MrB

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:42 pm
thanks for your reply... but...

where is the post that says academy skill scroll and $ requirements where reduced AFTER the update?

neither of those links have updated information...

PuzzlerWorlds

Brazil

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:19 pm
MrB wrote:
neither of those links have updated information...

Sorry to hear that!
:(

MrB wrote:
where is the post that says academy skill scroll and $ requirements where reduced AFTER the update?

It's exactly the opposite. Skills costs were highly increased and Feeding costs were reduced from lvl 25 up. Check here.

EDIT: I finally understood your question! (facepalm) Unfortunately, it didn't happen yet like birthdaycake52 stated before.