Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

szetone

i need ice & sunflower

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:06 pm
I am trying to get a ice dragon & sunflower dragon, what two dragon should I use to get ice & sunflower thx.
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:15 pm
I used salamander and faun to get sunflower. They was both level 10
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery

Metalectric

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:32 pm
szetone wrote:
I am trying to get a ice dragon & sunflower dragon, what two dragon should I use to get ice & sunflower thx.

Wind + Water = Ice (just the single-dragon elements should be enough, considering that both parents have to pass on at least one element each)
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:08 am
Yeah, just try Wind and Water for Ice, you might get Cloud a few times if your Wind/Water levels are high.

Personally, I can't remember when or what I used to get Sunflower, but I remember breeding a lot with Leaf and Meteor when trying to get Ash.
no avatar

OrangeMelon

Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:23 pm
The best way to get sunflower is seed+fire. You get low breeding if you don't get sunflower. This was the breeding I used.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:02 am
I'm sceptical if it's possible to breed sunflower. I have been on that quest for weeks and haven't gotten it. Used faun and fire. Leaf and fire. A bunch of other things. I have gotten three orange dragons and a tiger with this. But no sunflower. Why am i getting epics and not a rare. Shouldn't the rare be easier?

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:17 am
birthdaycake52 wrote:
I'm sceptical if it's possible to breed sunflower. I have been on that quest for weeks and haven't gotten it. Used faun and fire. Leaf and fire. A bunch of other things. I have gotten three orange dragons and a tiger with this. But no sunflower. Why am i getting epics and not a rare. Shouldn't the rare be easier?

try looking at Breeding discovery first page I believe that sunflower is on there somewhere. I breed mine using BOILING -11 AND VENOM -13 Breed time 9hr 35 min, hatch time 13hr 27min (VIP) I even reversed order and got a second one. I know how you feel took me two weeks to get sunflower and the quest i'm on now requires sunflower and lightning to make pixie going on going 4 weeks and still no success with pixie, good luck
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:04 pm
snapdragon33 wrote:
try looking at Breeding discovery first page I believe that sunflower is on there somewhere. I breed mine using BOILING -11 AND VENOM -13 Breed time 9hr 35 min, hatch time 13hr 27min (VIP) I even reversed order and got a second one. I know how you feel took me two weeks to get sunflower and the quest i'm on now requires sunflower and lightning to make pixie going on going 4 weeks and still no success with pixie, good luck

Yeah breeding discovers says boiling and tree. I think I'm going to try yours first. Thanks