Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Adrailla

Hahaha dinnertime.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:57 pm
I have 400k food saved up for my clay Dragon that I am working on and when it looks like I finally bred him a dinnertime event comes on. Cool! I might have a shot at the machine Snake! Then I look at the leaderboard... 8th place is at 6.7 million and first place is 8.9 million... The event just started. /sigh
[color="#0000CD"]Add me please!
IOS Game center ID: Adrailla[/color]

Metalectric

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:07 pm
Adrailla wrote:
I have 400k food saved up for my clay Dragon that I am working on and when it looks like I finally bred him a dinnertime event comes on. Cool! I might have a shot at the machine Snake! Then I look at the leaderboard... 8th place is at 6.7 million and first place is 8.9 million... The event just started. /sigh

It would've been funny if you'd put "bread" for "bred." XD But yes, ah-ahem, carry on with the discussion, folks.
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:05 pm
6-7 million!?! How?
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

WillWeigand

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:15 pm
Once again, Gameloft screws me over. I had a few million food saved up since Tuesday in case there was a dinnertime event this week. Around 12:00, I figured there wasn't gonna be one this week(in my time zone, events always start around 11:00). So I popped all my food to get a few more dragons to 30 for temple upgrades, and then my first dragon to level 41. An hour later they start the event. Would it be that hard to announce events the day before? Or does Gameloft enjoy watching people ***** themselves out of a chance to win?
no avatar

Adrailla

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:48 pm
Psychicgallery wrote:
6-7 million!?! How?

I have no idea! First is lv 58 and he's still at 8.9mil the person in 20th place is at 2.4 million. It's crazy. I have been running 7 sweet root farms everyday and I've been saving up for almost a week and only have 400k saved up. I don't see how they got that much food saved up.
no avatar

Adrailla

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:49 pm
I'm sorry will, I agree with you. I really wish they would give us some notice.

illidanx

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 pm
Adrailla wrote:
I have no idea! First is lv 58 and he's still at 8.9mil the person in 20th place is at 2.4 million. It's crazy. I have been running 7 sweet root farms everyday and I've been saving up for almost a week and only have 400k saved up. I don't see how they got that much food saved up.

You have just 7 sweet root farms for almost a week. Others can have 12 spring cherry farms for more than a week.
no avatar

WillWeigand

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:38 pm
Adrailla wrote:

7 Sweetroot each day for a week is just under 2 and a half million.
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 am
I used 4m food this week trying to get back to the story line quest I used to be at... seems I should have waited some more days. On the other hand... place 1 already used 17m food... if some more of these big savers are coming up I wouldn't have had a chance anyways. I 'only' burned 4m food this week.
Windows and Windows Phone (8.1)

Jovi

Veteran

Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:48 pm
if they provide a forecast, everyone will prep for this event. Why not have a monthly calendar of events so everyone can stock up and see who has a larger warehouse.

Those who stock up may have a lower habitat earning rate because the average level of dragons are lower. Others choose to feed a few champ because of arena and quest progress.

I don't like some of the updates but the demands from some of you are nuts.