Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

kharly58

Apple (iOS)

Vip annoyed

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:15 pm
Hello Fellow Dragon Players,

I am brand spanking new @ this forum thing, but this morning noticed something that has me INORDINATELY annoyed with Gameloft. VIP is now being offered @ HALF off of what I paid for it not even five days ago. I purchased the Large Island Full of Gems package @ $99.99!!!!!!!! I do not typically ever purchase anything costing authentic currency for any game, but became so frustrated @ things such as decreased VIP benefits and the like, that against my better and frugal game playing self, splurged. Given several of the postings I have read on here, am I absolutely delusional that Gameloft will do anything to rectify the dissatisfaction this is surely to cause for a multitude of folks?

Smiles,
Karen
no avatar

xggityx

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:25 pm
Send them a ticket complaining about how they unfairly nerfed the vip you paid for and like a lot of us have, you will get a 150 gem compensation. As for spending 100 on the gem pack, it's just crappy timing since they just slashed the price in half for that. You can try to complain about that too, but I doubt anything can be done.
no avatar

kharly58

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:41 pm
I misspoke... I actually purchased the Island Full of Gems packet @ that cost to enable me to purchase the VIP status for20 days. Thank you for the advice. I am not familiar with so much of the terminology used on here... "nerfed" means
negatively altered?
no avatar

Adrailla

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:01 pm
kharly58 wrote:
"nerfed" means
negatively altered?

Pretty much. Less powerful, weaker
[color="#0000CD"]Add me please!
IOS Game center ID: Adrailla[/color]