Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Onii Tom

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:30 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
The only thing left that's still kind of messed up is the arena...everything else isn't all that bad.

it is kinda all that bad.
there are awesome aspects about this game, thats why im still playing on iphone and android
1. the rewards are to low for casual players for a casual categorized game
2. the gem prizes are overly over the top. i think more people deserve a chance to get good stuff without paying their whole monthly income for a few dragons. and getting good stuff for a reasonable prize makes some people happy i would think
no avatar

llssn

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:45 pm
The main thing I am annoyed about the arena is that I dont think those arena prizes will be offered as dragons of the week. It means I probably don't have a chance at agent, lynx, and hammerhead.

Jovi

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:06 pm
I got the Agent when I was below level 20, and those days no one seemed to be buying gems.
I managed to get top position without any gems, so I was quite sure no one bother to pay for gems.

Last weekend I gave up the Lynx firstly because of the "hard" dragons and also the need to buy gems to win. Its an arena for "who pays more".
no avatar

Onii Tom

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:10 pm
llssn wrote:
The main thing I am annoyed about the arena is that I dont think those arena prizes will be offered as dragons of the week. It means I probably don't have a chance at agent, lynx, and hammerhead.

im not showing this to you to make you jealous at all ;D

btw double gems are on now for 2 days
no avatar

debor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:11 pm
Hey wait a minute the forum is to give my opinion and advice I will not be leaving soon miss so have a little respect everyone else does and I have read many
Thank you
no avatar

debor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:17 pm
This is my opinion and yes I don't like it believe me I have read many complaints and some not so nice so have a little respect for peoples opinion this is what the forum is for and its not to be hasseled by people like you

Have a great day

Jovi

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:18 pm
Onii Tom wrote:
im not showing this to you to make you jealous at all ;D

btw double gems are on now for 2 days

man I am jealous Argh!

I just opened a new thread hopefully GL can increase the max building so I can buy some BOSSES.
The gold production rate is so slow... also affected by the arena and quest change

cornedbeef

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:21 pm
I don't have a problem for pay to win - these games wouldn't exist if the developers don't earn their keep. Although it would be nice to have smaller groups to spread the prizes out though - when you're in competition against 10000 other players for a dragon you can breed anyway, it just makes no sense. The <20 league was perfect, but when I got promoted to Dragon league, i gave up competitive arena.

I also don't care about the time it takes to progress. There's only a finite amount of content available and if you hit the end-game too soon, you lose interest and quit. The problem comes when a patch is released that fundamentally effects this, giving older players a huge advantage and frustrating others who care enough to check the forums/facebook to see other's opinions.

Good day.

Jovi

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:34 pm
There should be better ways to make money. But I still don't see the point of paying to win a competition.

Its like paying to win a boxing match, election, sport event, or even any online games. Perhaps gems should provide better chances but not outright 100% dependent on it.

cornedbeef

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 pm
jovi wrote:
There should be better ways to make money. But I still don't see the point of paying to win a competition.

Its like paying to win a boxing match, election, sport event, or even any online games. Perhaps gems should provide better chances but not outright 100% dependent on it.

Agreed, its not ideal. But games don't make themselves. Would you prefer that every player pays $10 on the appstore to play, resulting in a small player pool, or that thousands of players get 90% of content for free, and the rich few part with their hard earned cash to top a score table and pay developer wages?