Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

debor

I will not play this awful game again

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:04 am
I hate this game so much but I won't be playing again they meaning gl are money greedy people they are hear to bleed everyone's pockets that's all I can say however I like the set up and I do like a challenge but not a challenge I can't make

cornedbeef

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:45 am
I'd score this rant 2/10.

Poor grammar is always a let down, but if you are struggling to feed your kids and in-game micro-payments put your family in jeopardy, quite frankly you should be out working instead of playing games.

Good day sir.
no avatar

debor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:49 am
Excuse me but I wasn't talking about my family I was talking about others and by the way I'm not a sir and I do work so much you know you need to read properly as well have a great day madem
no avatar

debor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:28 pm
Haha such a child you are is this what you do all day or is it a picture of you haha

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:52 pm
Stop all that fussing and.....Why aren't you kids in bed?

Jovi

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:03 pm
NewMexGranny wrote:
Stop all that fussing and.....Why aren't you kids in bed?

Hahaha, that is funny. They make us wait so much I am spending more time in this forum if not playing other games.
no avatar

debor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 pm
Why aren't u in bed granny it daytime here and my kids are grown so mind your business
no avatar

Taurîon

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:50 pm
Debor, if you don't like the game, don't play it. DML has plenty of other players. And if you are not going to include yourself in useful discussion, then why not just leave the forum.

Good Day.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:13 pm
The only thing left that's still kind of messed up is the arena...everything else isn't all that bad.

Jovi

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:18 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
The only thing left that's still kind of messed up is the arena...everything else isn't all that bad.

I agree with you but also to add the quest.

The gold from past quest reduced so much that I feel like working a job and not playing a game to make more gold.
The arena is like going to church, I am always praying the next set of target aren't too hard to break my streak. I still go and try my luck to collect arena gems to stock up.